Aizen92 发表于 2024-5-5 15:34:59

Yuri@Girlfriend416

What's up brothers, after some pretty bad Japanese SPs and some average Chinese MMs, I decided my next meal would have to be Korean. After waiting a few weeks, I saw GF416 had a new Kgirl today, so I had to try. Turned out to be a great meal just what I needed, heres my review.

Pictures: Fake, more of a reference, the black bathing suit selfie with the phone is a good reference for her real life looks.
Age estimate- 27-30

Face 7.5: Her face is pretty cute, not stunning like a idol or celeberity but very GND OL style. Small oval face, korean eyes with black eye liner. She doesn't have much make up that I like, and I think she has some freckles on her face which adds to the cuteness. Overall I prefer this look. A celeberity comparison would be 강한나 since Yuri has long black hair and bangs.

Body 8.5: Her body is very nice, along with her service I think her body most brothers will enjoy. First off she is fairly tall, I estimate she is about 5"6 without heels in height. She has pretty white pale skin, no tattoos and no blemishes. Her skin is amazing, very soft and pale that shows off her youth. As expected koreans take good care with their skin. Her pussy is clean shaved, and is an innie style. She has natural C cups that feel nice to hold with nice nipples as well. small aerola style, nipples are not long, but regular size? Last part, she has a pretty big ass for her build. Good amount of meat on her ass, and it feels nice to grab during doggy.

Service/Attitude: 9 GFE+ with PSE element: I went on her first day, and first customer. She opened the door in heels and a white lace lingerie top. She greeted me in english and I responded in korean afterwards we continued in korean mixed with some english. Usual small talk, went to the room undress, confirmed time handed over the donation etc. She says she just arrived in Toronto today and she came from vancouver. I noticed her english is pretty good, better than alot of chinese and japanese SPs,and even better than most Kgirls. SF2 was quick with some teasing, mouthwash of course and we made some more small talk. She says this is her first time in Toronto. Back to bed to recieve service, started with DFK then she went for body kisses, and kneeling BJ infront of the mirror in the bedroom. Oh man her BJ skills is next level. Seems like she loves giving BJ, she has great suction, and she can deep throat very well. She was able to take all of my D without any hassle and deepthroat all the way to the back of her throat. No gag reaction. Did some gentle face fucking which she took NP. Back to bed for more action, DFK, more BJ and BLS and she asked what I like and what she should focus on. Great attention to detail from her, and she loves to please. Afterwards she gave me some pussyslide which felt amazing. I told her I was ready after that, and on went the dome. Her pussy was nice and tight and very warm. Started off with CG ACG, and then doggy. Taking her from behind was the best part, nice big fat white ass and she can take a nice pounding. She got very vocal and loud from doggy, not a screamer but very vocal which I like. Did a few more positions, finisehd with CIM. She has a really sweet personality, not a clock watcher, and can talk about a variety of different topics. She mentioned she will be here for around 3 weeks.

Repeat: Yes I intend to. For those that like Candy but a little more GFE then Yuri is worth trying.

Belm0nt 发表于 2024-5-5 18:02:17

great you have a good session , i might give a try too :P
but short of trust for this shop , too much fake photos and age :@
their photos for girls all too good to be true :dizzy:

stevew48340 发表于 2024-5-5 19:42:22

Dang you.Your statement that she is GFE version of Candy@GF416 compelled me to add her to my TDL.Half of my TDL is from reading your reviews!

Aizen92 发表于 2024-5-5 22:40:56

stevew48340 发表于 2024-5-5 19:42
Dang you.Your statement that she is GFE version of Candy@GF416 compelled me to add her to my TDL....

nice yeah I like her more than Candy tbh. Candy is too pro for me, but she is good choice for PSE.
Yuri is younger and more GFE feel.

soulsweeper_7 发表于 2024-5-6 15:24:51

Man I see 4 new koreans at gf, I been deciding who to see, glad to have gotten a review on one of them so far. Tired of j girls, all the k girls seem to be coming temporarily from Vancouver, sad they aren't staying here instead. Her skills and stats sound a lot like fansy from here before, who's dt do you think is better/slobbery?

像风一样 发表于 2024-5-6 16:31:11

soulsweeper_7 发表于 2024-5-6 15:24
Man I see 4 new koreans at gf, I been deciding who to see, glad to have gotten a review on one of th ...

After Fansy I don’t meet any Korean girls can beat her either on face or service. But she just stayed for a very short term, it’s like beautiful dream in my memory. I hope Yuki can be the new star😝

xjpooh 发表于 2024-5-6 17:43:08

像风一样 发表于 2024-5-6 16:31
After Fansy I don’t meet any Korean girls can beat her either on face or service. But she just st ...

强烈同意了,fansy的身材和态度在这个价位真的无敌,可惜听说短期内都不会来加拿大了

Aizen92 发表于 2024-5-6 17:51:49

像风一样 发表于 2024-5-6 16:31
After Fansy I don’t meet any Korean girls can beat her either on face or service. But she just st ...

brother for those that remember Fansy, Yuri is very comparable. I actually like Yuri a little bit better than Fansy since she is more GFE and less business like. Service level is the same, Yuri has a nicer body, but Fansy is a little more MCOT in terms of her face. Hope that helps

Yuri is staying a short while too, so catch her before she leaves.

Hobrothers 发表于 2024-5-7 18:11:08

Great report brother,
I just tried and can confirm your scores were close to mine
F: 7 (online photos are reference as you mentioned)
B: 8
S: 9
Doggy was the highlight for me, such a nice arc.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Yuri@Girlfriend416