AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 12815|回复: 24

These types of posts may be deleted from now on...

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2013-6-10 22:10:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I noticed there's many post / replies being made that are either pointless, or lazy, or inexcusably ignorant. Starting from now, they maybe deleted, and I would ask members to help me by NOT RESPONDING to members who make these types of posts/replies, other than to tell them why.

REPLY POSTS

1) The "thanks for report" reply
Having good manners and saying thank you is good. But not when its excessive. If the majority of a particular member's posts/replies is this, they will be deleted.

2) The "PM me" reply
Anything that can be shared should be shared publicly with everyone. Inappropriate/false/malicious/rumours that are not appropriate to share publicly should likewise not be shared via PM.

3) The "what is the phone number / address / price / (whatever detail)" reply.
The only time this reply will be allowed is if the information is not available in the ad section.

4) The off topic reply
Don't hijack a thread to talk about a different topic. A new post should be opened up for that purpose.

5) The pointless reply
Replies without a clear point to make, or just a bunch of emoticons or smiling faces, or anything meaningless, will be deleted.

6) Reply to old post
If a post is old (last reply is over a month), do not reply/push these post unless there is a very good reason to.

1) The "anyone know / anyone try" post
These posts are allowed, but discouraged. Especially by members that don't contribute. For any given member that makes these type post, unless the number of reports you have posted exceeds the number of this type of post, they may be deleted.

2) Newbie "how do i" / "what is meaning of" post
We have the following newbie guide post (below) already.
http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php? ... d=56&extra=page%3D1

3) The boast post
Obvious joking or sarcasm excepted, don't tell us you are handsome, or your dick is long, or you last a long time, UNLESS you are willing to back up your words with proof (such as a photo of your dick with your forum name written on it).

ANY OTHER POST/REPLY THAT DON'T ABIDE THE FORUM RULES (BELOW) will also get warning or deleted.
http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=47&extra=page%3D1

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-10 22:36:18 | 显示全部楼层
i am ugly with a AA battery dick and it will be the happiest 30 seconds of any MMs week *

proof available upon request *
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-11 00:17:27 | 显示全部楼层
keep this sticky to top, would help
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-11 05:01:09 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-11 07:11:12 | 显示全部楼层
Too micro management is not a good sign
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-11 07:42:29 | 显示全部楼层
True!

It is also called too much government in politics.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-11 08:48:30 | 显示全部楼层
Not an easy job for Ben gor but apprecuate the effort.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-11 13:57:35 | 显示全部楼层
小弟一向都支持阿Ben老大,但今次就唔係好明點解要咁做!!

一個論壇成唔成功就係睇下人氣够唔够,而睇人氣够唔够呢,除咗點撃之外,就係多唔多post。 阿Ben老大呢個新政策好似有少少 Micro Management,唔知Ben哥介唔介意同我地分享你嘅原因呢??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-11 14:26:23 | 显示全部楼层
I think not allowing people to thank the reporter is a way of discouraging people from sharing reports. For me, sometimes I just simply want to thank people wothout saying anymore detail. If i am the contributor, even just a one word thank, I would appreciate that. Just my two cents.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-11 14:40:47 | 显示全部楼层
Normally I distinquish myself from those who just want points added by thank youing the writer for the review and an additional line of comment. Even though I may not be interested or the review is not written that fascinating. Itss a token of thank youing for their efforts. my 2 cents
And when I see something like have you try???  I would just ignore it, I think we all should have the judgement of what to and not to read
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 18:16 , Processed in 0.035159 second(s), 13 queries .