AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2669|回复: 3

Strip bars @ Lockhart Road, Wan Chai

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-6-2 17:44:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
There is one whole street on Lockhart Road in Wan chai that is filled with like 10 to 16 strip bars on both sides of the road.  Just take the subway to Wai Chai and exit the C exit and then you will see a whole bunch and the strippers chilling out in the front of the strip bars smoking.

I went to 2 of them:

Venus
The first one was called venus at the start of the street.  It costs 100 dollars (all monetary values are in HKD) for cover and once you get in, it costs around $60 bucks for a beer.  Then if you are picking up a girl, you will have to buy them a drink.  You chill with the girl for a bit and can cuddle her and LFK.  I saw some dude there even DFKing the girl.  The girls in Venus are all filipino and I can say that they are hot and young.  

These strip bars are usaully more for foreigners like white guys than for the chinese or locals.  I felt that I wasnt as welcomed compared to the white dude that was there.  The keepers were buttering up the white guy and lighting his cigarette for him when they told me that I can only smoke one cigarette.  Maybe one of the reason is because I am with a female companion checking it out.  This place isnt like the typical strip bar you would see in toronto as there isnt even a stage.  The stripper will just stand on elevated steps behind the bar counter and dance there without stripping.  I hear the white guy screaming out "okay okay $1000 dollars is good" like 3 times.  Felt weird cause I dont really know what is going on.  I found out the deal at the next strip bar I went to.

I dont know the name of the second Strip bar
I get in and it was a similar setup compared to the first one.  This time however, it was all thai girls and I cannotsay that they were hot at all, they were actually kinda nasty.  there was only one thai girl that was doable but thickercompared to my usaul standard.  I heard alot of the thai girls speaking cantonese.  It was $100 cover that included onedrink and similarly around $60 bucks for a additional beer.  Once again it was all white people in there.  This girlon stage told me that if I would had paided her $100 bucks, she can take off all her cloth.  The keeper was much nicer this time, she was a mainland china lady that resembled becky.  She came and answered all myquestions.  She told me that these are even strip bars, they are more like KTVs where white guys would comes and chill with the strippers and then take them out to a motel for a fuck.  I understand why I wasnt welcomed at the first strip bar I went to.  The fuck was $1000 for an hour and $3000 for the night.  There was a cheap motel at the other end of the street for $200 a night.  Extra services like GREEK etc are allowed for additional costs.  These strip bars usaually closes 6 in the morning.

Total charges as per my calculations:

For one session:
$100 Cover + $120 for 2 drinks + $1000 for one session + $200 for the motel = $1420 HKD ~= $189 dollars CAD

For one night:
$100 Cover + $120 for 2 drinks + $3000 for one session + $200 for the motel = $3420 HKD ~= $456 dollars CAD

This does not include tips.  Overnight only allows a standard of 2 shots and if the girl likes you maybe 3.  All the girls that works at these strip bars are south east asian and non chinese.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-4 11:50:12 | 显示全部楼层
Did you go to Macau? Their sauna/massage places are top notch, costs around $250 including ferry fare, 1 hour of FS from the Beauty Pageant style all you can choose pretty mms, could be 30+ mms, but make sure you don't bring your female friend with you And it is 100% legal
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-6-4 22:39:16 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2013-6-4 11:50
Did you go to Macau? Their sauna/massage places are top notch, costs around $250 including ferry far ...

Yes I went to Macau, but I once again didnt get a chance to check out those sauna there.  But I saw what Ben was talking about where ferry fair and whoring is included packages to Macau at the ferry station. But the prices of these tickets were 1300 to 1800 HKD ~= $173 to 240 CAD and not $250 as you mentioned, the guys selling it looked like triads.  

I saw this sign that said 24 hour whoring service on a macau hotel and I saw macau MMs outside Po Ging were like 100% solidly hot but once again I didnt get a chance.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-6-4 22:42:55 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry, you are right, you are talking $250 CAD.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 14:03 , Processed in 0.044105 second(s), 13 queries .