AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 7samurai

Should all races be able to join sex747?

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2013-5-27 21:15:21 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2013-5-27 20:27 static/image/common/back.gif
You are assuming an overwhelming majority of bros here actually like west girls or the Asian girls ...

agree with samurai gor. I would not pay for white girls over asians. The different in standard is the key difference.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-27 21:22:40 | 显示全部楼层
for me its not really about keeping them out.  Don't have anything against them.  But I come here and use this site because I want an Asian view on MMs.  As I find it more comparable to how I would rate the girls. I mean, would you go to gweilo chef for Chinese food or would you go to a Chinese restaurant with a Chinese chef.  If i want western food, I wouldn't ask a Chinese chef to make it.  Its just different style/taste and its always better to get it from the source.

I say just make a different section on the site for review by asian and review by non asian.  Everyone can read it, but limit who can post in it.  That why everyone still welcome to the site and everyone can benefit as the reviews are still being posted.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-27 21:43:29 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2013-5-27 20:07 static/image/common/back.gif
I'm Chinese Asian, but I support an all inclusive site. Think about it, if you go to a white forum ...

are u really chinese?

in a multicultural city like toronto, gweilos taste in asian cuisine , culture , girls have improved leaps and bounds

but that point is moot. must there be a reason why some applicants are rejected from a club? if you are sour, just start your own club. the members of the club should have absolute authority to approve or reject new members with reason.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-27 21:48:23 | 显示全部楼层
shouldnt this vote be limited to chinese asians? whats the point of having gweilos vote on this?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-27 21:56:08 | 显示全部楼层

I selected 1
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-27 23:27:36 | 显示全部楼层
The position of this forum is that while we do not exclude other ethnicities, it is primarily for Chinese.

Think of it as Pacific Mall. We do not hang a sign outside that says 'Chinese only'. However, the main purpose will always to be serving Chinese and prioritizing Chinese tastes and demands.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-28 00:16:52 | 显示全部楼层
The following link is to the 747 Position Statement on this issue.
http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php? ... mp;extra=#pid115118

May I invite the members who wish to continue discussing this topic to my new post/thread. No point (and also confusing) to have two parallel threads on the same topic.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 07:50 , Processed in 0.038643 second(s), 14 queries .