AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 7samurai

Should all races be able to join sex747?

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2013-5-27 08:52:10 | 显示全部楼层
we can all make this forum more asian by writting more reports in chinese. This balances the situation. I am not a racist but I really hate gweilo's rating on reports. they are generally too generous. this makes the report unreliable. thats why i never trust a gweilo's rating for Face. even a fat chubby chick, some people on terbs rate them above 8.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-27 08:59:08 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2013-5-27 08:42 static/image/common/back.gif
I am side-tracking, but I was never offered BBFS.

Here's something I noticed between the Asian and gweilo forums. Asians don't openly discuss BBFS, but they definitely do look for and receive it. Gweilos are less subtle. They openly talk about wanting BBFS but won't openly say who they get it from because they don't want other guys getting it from their favourite MM.

Here's a secret. If you suddenly see a girl become popular on the gweilo forums with a lot of great reviews in a short time, in my experience there's the likelihood (but not 100%) that she's offering BBFS. At the threat of you guys hating me, there are two very well reviewed MMs currently in Mississauga who've been working for a couple of years now at different garages in the past in Scarborough and North York. They had poor to average reviews on the Chinese forums, but after changing their names and moving to Mississauga, all of a sudden they had great reviews from both gweilos and Chinese. One of the reviews leaked that the guy received BBFS, and suddenly more guys said that they received it as well. BBFS makes girls VERY popular. It's not common, but it's also easy to figure out which girls offer it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-27 09:44:07 | 显示全部楼层

you know why DD gor? Not because we are old and ugly, but is because we always pick the "Right" ones:lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-27 11:28:59 | 显示全部楼层

Sorry, my mental error, should be "side-stepping" not "side-tracking".
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-27 11:35:24 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2013-5-27 09:44 static/image/common/back.gif
you know why DD gor? Not because we are old and ugly, but is because we always pick the "Right" on ...

I told the MM that my JJ was like antique.  It is rare, one of a kind, & EXPENSIVE, furthermore "you break it, you buy it!".

They reckon if no protection, they will break it, so they always place a rubber wrapping on, just in case.....:P

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-27 11:59:40 | 显示全部楼层
this topic is trolling! I should make a topic about "what race has bigger dick" ;P or "what race gets better service from mm" ;P

please..
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-5-27 12:57:50 | 显示全部楼层
Interesting.  Based on the comments here by the Stay Asian Camp,  it appears the key issues are about the major differences in review scoring, perception of Asian beauty, expectation on service level and in forum culture ranging from civility to trolling/fighting.   

Is the melting pot concept an unrealistic fantasy?   Or are we doomed  due to ingrained culture conflict ?  :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-27 15:09:39 | 显示全部楼层
loppy 发表于 2013-5-27 08:52 static/image/common/back.gif
we can all make this forum more asian by writting more reports in chinese. This balances the situati ...

I agree with this. Some of those guys must have ridiculously low standard. One really haggard and fugly asian whore living near my house got raving reviews from SPA411. 有脑残给她face 8/10

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-27 20:07:33 | 显示全部楼层
sadik 发表于 2013-5-26 21:56 static/image/common/back.gif
I posted many reviews and all of them are from asian agencies. I think i deserve to be here unless y ...

I'm Chinese Asian, but I support an all inclusive site. Think about it, if you go to a white forum, you wouldn't like it if you are ostracized, so why would it be any different here?

Besides, I think sadik, dmoses etc. have made a concerted effort to bring colorful reviews to this site. They should be welcomed.

Just my 2 cents.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-5-27 20:27:15 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2013-5-27 20:07 static/image/common/back.gif
I'm Chinese Asian, but I support an all inclusive site. Think about it, if you go to a white forum ...

You are assuming an overwhelming majority of bros here actually like west girls or the Asian girls reviewed on red forum.  If I got banned for life on the gweilo boards I wouldn't lose sleep over it and I'm sure many here would concur.  

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 05:30 , Processed in 0.041555 second(s), 14 queries .