dont stop there.. share your story with us bro wolfs :handshake

how did you manage to get BBFS?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-23 01:44:45 | 显示全部楼层
poorrich 发表于 2013-5-22 19:26 static/image/common/back.gif
dont stop there.. share your story with us bro wolfs

how did you manage to get BBFS?  ...

god gifted me with bigger than avg JJ for Asian....
only had with repeats...
get them excited and they do the reest
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-23 02:33:25 | 显示全部楼层
I can confirm with one retired mm
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-23 06:28:06 | 显示全部楼层
Here we go again bbfs posts.  It's all fun n games until the grim reaper calls your name. . You learn to guesstimate which posters here seek it and which mm offer it   :lol.     This is not rocket science boys.  :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-23 06:39:36 | 显示全部楼层
And for those who think they are "special" receiving bbfs.   Well more often than not you aren't so gifted  cause the mm has a select group of suckers  controlled by her magical and invisible pussy.   ;P.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-23 14:31:22 | 显示全部楼层
Well said 7! Remember they r pay for play for a reason... ughh I wouldnt think a lot of dumb pros out there.. hopefully not.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-23 15:21:09 | 显示全部楼层
Not sure if this makes sense but I might just stick to asian only garages like lcy that has real students and are far likely to reject bbfs.

Then again I should prob just quit as I have been trying to.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-23 19:26:00 | 显示全部楼层
Generally there are a few types of bbfs mms.   At the right price mm young and old will do it with anyone.   Believe it or not there are customers who only seek out this type of mm and usually ask the keeper which one will do it at a price.  A few kimchis and dim sum/dumpling mm offer this.   This a big shame a keeper will allow this.  As this puts the girl and other clients at risk of catching something.  Also it puts pressure on other mm who don't offer this and create a toxic atmosphere of resentment at the shop.   

Or with enough repeats mm will do it with select clients but each client doesn't know and feel its safe thinking they are special.     Or in the rare occasion with 1 client who they really really like and want them to repeat.  

Generally a mm who provides a high level of service and has a ton of repeat clients is a warning sign.   I'm not saying that its a definitive rule but a high probability indicator that the mm will allow the bare hot beef injection at the right price, or right moment or right select repeat  clients.     You roll the dice and take your chances bros?  All it takes is 1 wrong mm and your jj is full of open sores.   :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-25 04:53:50 | 显示全部楼层
Jacky of Toe88 has contacted me today and he is quite upset at the speculation and assumptions (leading to unsubstantiated rumours) that Emma allows BBFS.

Normally I don't like to take part in disputes. Obviously I cannot vouch for Emma, or say for sure that she doesn't allow BBFS. However, as other bros have pointed out, a few posts on an unreputable gwailo board that most people never heard of, and by an unregistered member on that board, is NOT proof. At least I don't consider it so. Furthermore, in my personal opinion, I agree with the bros that pointed out that Emma probably doesn't need to offer BBFS simply because she is so popular already. Since there is neither proof nor logic to support, I would like to ask people to stop repeating the baseless rumour.

There is a saying, 謠言止於智者. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of 智者 around, and from my experience, some people are either so stupid or so lazy that they can't even read something properly and will ask stupid/ignorant questions that really shouldn't need to be asked. Many will also blindly repeat what they have heard from others without giving some intelligent thought to credibility. This is how rumours start, and rumour can be very damaging and unfair.

What has been said already will be allowed to stand. Bros can make their own judgment. However, unless someone has something constructive and credible to add, there should be no further references to Emma@Toe88 on this thread.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-25 05:26:18 | 显示全部楼层
Nonetheless, I m not trusting any agencies that actively promoting on gweiluo board like toe88, scarbgarden, Eden dream and Asian honey. Particularly, shame on u garages for posting ad on backpage (more likely to get requested for bbfs from backpage).
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-16 13:59 , Processed in 0.036389 second(s), 14 queries .