AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: DragonKiller

Public Opinion Poll: Is Lotus a shill?

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2013-3-28 17:51:23 | 显示全部楼层
I’ve been busy lately and it is only now that I finally Ihad time to sift through all the bullshit going on in the past few days.

Dragonkiller, I really don't know what you are trying to do. Stir up trouble? One thing I do know for certain, but don't understand why, is that your account shares the same IP address as Lotusau88.

Are you actually the same person with split personality? Or different person but live with / work together / know each other? Or are you stalking him and using the wifi outside his home?

Let me also point out, in case you want to argue that youare using public wifi hotspot or something. You & Lotus are the only 2 accounts on 747 that use that IP address. Also, both of you have been using that IP address for quite a long period of time now (not just once or twice).

You open that post which on the surface accuses Lotus, buton a closer inspection you are actually defending him, but instead attacking747.

The poll you created is utterly meaningless since you allowpeople to vote for all 4 options. You also set the poll to anonymous (which Ihave changed) which further reduces credibility.

Based on some of your writing, I also found out you are thesame guy as one of the members of the other channel that was very active inbashing me & 747 a while ago.

Further digging reveals that you are pretending to protectthe integrity of the forum, but actually undermining it. For example, youtwisted my words around in #83 http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8866&extra=page%3D1&page=9, I never said we should “only trust senior member”, what I suggested was that generally speaking senior members are more credible than new members.

I'm not a smart guy and I'm not sure what your motive is or what you are trying to accomplish. It just seems like you are intent on stirring up trouble here. Here are a couple of possibilities I see:
1)     You just have too much time on your hands and nothing better to do.
2)     You like to stir trouble and raise controversy because it is fun to you.
3)     You are an agent of the other channel who came here to make problems and trouble.
4)     You are seeking attention and hoping to make a name for yourself, for whatever benefits that may bring.
5)     All this is publicity stunt. Especially your teaser (will release Hera’s new review in a few days) is designed to build suspense and hype.
6)     The actual shill is yourself, or other accounts you have. You are simply laying the groundwork here so that in the future you can benefit from the shilling, while the blame (if revealed) will be placed on747 (for allowing it).

I don’t ask for much from members. I just ask no shilling, no personal attacks or picking fights, and concentrate on discussion on MMs rather than causing trouble. In the spirit of openness and fairness, I will allow one more post from you before I lock down this post.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-28 18:03:34 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2013-3-28 17:05 static/image/common/back.gif
Happy兄鳩養大名. No a good gesture for 1st hand shake la. Hoping you don't mind. Just a  ...

tomsiu also has home made free meal, but like me, rather have take out / dine out all the time.:handshake:handshake
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-28 18:04:21 | 显示全部楼层
Ben2009 发表于 2013-3-28 17:51 static/image/common/back.gif
I’ve been busy lately and it is only now that I finally Ihad time to sift through all the bullshit  ...

Interesting finding that Lotus and I are the same person.  I use my 3G rogers account to log on to this site and not wifi.

If you believe I am doing more damage to this site then so be it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-28 18:20:58 | 显示全部楼层
happyshine 发表于 2013-3-28 12:34 static/image/common/back.gif
Whatzzzzz up brother Joes !  

I'll let u know when I'll be back next time & hopefully I can h ...

Same old same old hunt and fun la.:lol   No free meals here for me but still lots of hot Kimchis.....stay longer next time.:handshake
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-28 18:22:32 | 显示全部楼层
DragonKiller 发表于 2013-3-28 18:04 static/image/common/back.gif
Interesting finding that Lotus and I are the same person.  I use my 3G rogers account to log on to ...

Interesting that with all your prior accusations, theories, opinions, commentaries... once the spotlight is shone back on you, and you are asked to explain yourself, you have nothing to say.

That is fine, in a democratic society, you have the right to remain silent. But let it not be said that I never gave you a chance to explain yourself.

As far as I'm concerned, this issue is now closed. Each member can draw their own conclusions from it.

PS: My only response to this entire issue is on reply#80. Screenshot of the matching IDs (between Lotusau88 & Dragonkiller) has been removed at Dragonkiller's PM request.
http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php? ... 8879&pid=102199
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 16:30 , Processed in 0.036500 second(s), 14 queries .