AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5779|回复: 16

Kimi @ ED Review

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-3-22 12:33:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dhCBaFKOqks/ULcxI7Y4G-I/AAAAAAAAAT0/TAdaxnmHe-k/s1600/blowjob.jpg

Many of you bros know I've been taking a break as of late due to short supply of quality mm and those that are half decent are over worked.  I recently spent some a session with Kimi at ED.  Here is a brief summary:

GFE went form 8 in the first session to a 6.5 in this session.
Face 6.9 initial, during the session face becomes 7.6.  dont ask me how that happens, just my impression
Body 7.9 , very small tummy (still semitoned), decent butt and well made man-mades which are proportional to her body.  Legs are not long. nice skin.
Service 7.8 her service was pretty good, but i could tell that she was burnt out from overworking.  she gives a decent bj.  she preferred mish position due to being tired and her application of ky was a lot more than the previous session i had with her.  she applied ky 4 times during the session and in my opinion there was too much ky that it took away from the tightness and overall feel of the session. each time she applied a lot of ky it was a bit of a turn off.   i felt like i was banging with synthetic motor oil.  it was redicoulous.  A little ky is okay to get things going, but too much will prevent me from shooting due to the fact that there is zero friction and reduced feel so too much ky is counter productive.  
Attitude 8  overall she has a great attitude and enjoyed moments of the session and i belived she climaxed onced, but overall i don't think she can enjoy it fully due to being over worked.  She complied to most of my request, did 4 positions and 2 bj sessions and 1 handjob session.  Ran out of time and was not able to shoot.

PLEASE ANSWER THE POLL PLEASE

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dhCBaFKOqks/ULcxI7Y4G-I/AAAAAAAAAT0/TAdaxnmHe-k/s1600/blowjob.jpg
单选投票, 共有 29 人参与投票
20.69% (6)
13.79% (4)
65.52% (19)
您所在的用户组没有投票权限
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-22 13:12:40 | 显示全部楼层
I have been holding my horses lately, passed my 7 day cycle.
I gave it a thought re kimi, but I dont like philipino/viet face, dont know why.
Ths kimi mms should be more fresh because she had some time off?
Sorry bro, there is not much of an excitement for you to shoot:L And the kY stuff....
I will hold my horses until something good comes up this weekend:(
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-22 13:25:34 | 显示全部楼层
I don't think they had time off. They were just working in another city
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-22 13:26:04 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2013-3-22 13:12 static/image/common/back.gif
I have been holding my horses lately, passed my 7 day cycle.
I gave it a thought re kimi, but I dont ...

No break time for them.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-22 14:30:57 | 显示全部楼层
but since your rating are different from the first session,
I'm wondering did she change in any way in appearance or body-wize ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-22 16:18:39 | 显示全部楼层
My session with Kimi earlier this week was wonderful.  I cannot recall any KY & I did her at least 4 positions (I have also repeated 2 positions) .  Nevertheless, we did have a long 69 & I guess she was well lubricated.

Remember mms are human beings.  For those well-known stars, they are doing this 10+ times a day.  How can they have enough natural lube??   
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-22 16:48:58 | 显示全部楼层
browser622 发表于 2013-3-22 14:30 static/image/common/back.gif
but since your rating are different from the first session,
I'm wondering did she change in any way  ...

I think she looks about the same.  My ratings could have a +/- 0.5 rating variation.  I didn't read my previous rating prior to posting this one.

Looks wize maybe she gained a few lbs, but i would say he's about 90% the same as my prior session.  Maybe this session was not as good, thus it may influence my overall rating a bit.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-22 16:52:07 | 显示全部楼层
dicken84ca 发表于 2013-3-22 16:18 static/image/common/back.gif
My session with Kimi earlier this week was wonderful.  I cannot recall any KY & I did her at least 4 ...

You're more lucky then me.  What you are describing is similar to my previous session with her.

As I noted, I think she's overworked thus mental and physical performance will drop.  I just got the bad end of the stick, b/c she i probably got the burnt out version of her.  :'(

Did she orgasm when you were with her?  was it real? fake? not sure?  just curious.:o

Any feedback is appreciated. :victory:
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-23 00:02:22 | 显示全部楼层
No orgasm la.  Mine was just a half an hour session.  mm probably need more stimulus to get orgasm & I don't think 20 min (after undressing/ shower/ chattiing/ dressing) is long enough.  In fact, when I was DATY a mm & playing her clitoris, she told she did not want orgasm as this will easily kill her whole day.  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-23 00:24:28 | 显示全部楼层
dicken84ca 发表于 2013-3-23 00:02 static/image/common/back.gif
No orgasm la.  Mine was just a half an hour session.  mm probably need more stimulus to get orgasm & ...

In the first session I think she hit the high wave, but not in the second session.

The length of time depends on the woman and if it's a mm or non-pro / normal girl.  I think typically 30-45 mins will suffice.  Many old girl friends did not like the session to last more than 30 mins, but a few wanted it to last forever :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 16:14 , Processed in 0.040998 second(s), 17 queries .