AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 918|回复: 2

[Calgary] Diba@RomanticTemptations

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-27 01:04:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Heard a lot about this fire ball lately, so I decided to give her a try the other day, and it turned out it was her last week in Calgary, lucky me

Once the door opened, she said to me "Have we met before? you look familiar?"  All the handsome men look alike, I replied, we both laugh, I know we are going to have a fun time.

Diba said it is her first time in Calgary, from a small town in Korea, at least I never heard of, about 5'3- she looked like in her early 20's or late 20's very fair skin I can't remember when is the last time I felt skin that smooth in a long time.  She doesn't have the superstar/ bright look on her, but you feel good looking at her face.  Exactly like the girl next door, but this time I get to do the Girl

Her shower routine is a bit slow, clumsy, shy, and innocent.  I don't mind that at all.  We all have been there, I enjoy the time a lot in the shower with her, and she washed me well, from back to front, top to bottom, we also had some fun in the shower too

Off to the bedroom, we start with some kisses,,,oh, did I mention how good a kisser she is ?  Ok I just did LOL, kind of reminds my high school days when I kiss someone new.   After the 1st round, we both passed out in bed snoring, although she was holding me to keep me warm, such a nice touch.

2nd round coming ,,,,over all we had a great time, and I enjoy every moment with her   

of course ymmv, I do hope I can see her again.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-27 14:54:17 | 显示全部楼层
When I want to try, she has already gone, That is so sad, hope she can come back later.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-28 11:07:04 | 显示全部楼层
She is a super star.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-8 10:27 , Processed in 0.036069 second(s), 14 queries .