AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1357|回复: 0

Candy@Girlfriend416

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-7 19:35:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Looks like GF416 has new management. They asked me questions as I was a new client when I've used them multiple times in the past. 1hr session with Candy first day. She works in Markham. It is the same unit that Sweet was in when she worked at GF416

Face: 7
Photo on website is most likely her but taken years ago with some photoshop. Face is clear, moderate makeup, oval shape, lips are full and wears eyelashes. Hair dyed blonde long length to her lower back. She has had plastic surgery on her face. I prefer a more natural look. She has clubbing girl look. Age estimate is mid 30s.

Body: 8.5
Slim toned body, height maybe around 5' 4”. C cup breast man made, ass is slim. She has tattoo on her lower back.

Service/Attitude: 8.5
Open door hiding behind door. She wears a black thong and bra. Greet she says oppa a lot and giggles. Hold hand to room and giggles. DFK she is good tongue swirls and goes deep. Mouth wash, shower and WF and DFK. Bed lay down starts her routine first by positioning the mirror to see the action. DFK then BBBJ slow and sensual. She goes deep and holds it there, makes eye contact. She is very flexible, does BBBJ in downward doggy and knows how to manoeuvre her body on you. She starts pussy slide, light moans and DFK. Then condom and cowgirl for 20minutes which was the longest for me in this position. She is a pro at this and knows how to pace, slides her body over you, DFK and ear kisses. I told her missionary and then DFK and finish 1st shot. Talk a bit she mostly works out of Vancouver. Said she took 3 years off working and came back to industry and everyone in Vancouver wants Nuru now. Told me she used to work in Mississauga, Richmond Hill and Markham before. She mentioned she use to work at MW before. She wasn't sure how long she'll stay in Toronto/Markham. Think she said she only has a travel visa for 3 months and they give her a hard time now at immigration. Her voice reminds me of Jennie from foxvip and similar English level. Start round 2 DFK, she tries for nipple but I said I have no feeling there. Then does BBBJ and then 69. She is clean, shaved/waxed, there was a birthmark, mole or dot can't remember. Then condom cowgirl again but faster and deeper this time while she caresses my hair moans a lot loudly this time. Finish second shot then shower quickly. I try to put my shirt on and put it through the wrong hole and she starts laughing loudly giggling. Door LFK and leave. Amazing service she is a pro will repeat some times before she leaves

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 20:47 , Processed in 0.034298 second(s), 14 queries .