AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2435|回复: 9

Vina@Icon604, Ririka@Foxy604

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-7 19:05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw both Vina and Ririka earlier this week and overall was a good time with both. But I got lucky with Maddy and Stassi as those two were alot more fun and way better time over all. But on to the review.

Vina @ Icon604
F: The pics of her online are definitely touched up and enhanced. She was skinnier than the photos present. I almost thought I got bait n switched. However though she was still overall quite good looking. Just I was expecting more of the person in the photos.
B: Her body is nice, definitely spinner and with nice bubble butt and enhanced boobs. They say DDs but they are more Ds. She has nice skin and has abs too.
S/A: I did extras with her which was NC. She's very friendly and can be quite gfe. DFK is there but more on the light side. We did most things I wanted including 69 and multiple positions. But she was a bit controlling with the session. And energizer bunny might be the wrong way to describe her. She's more timid gfe lol. I was expecting someone with crazy energy, but she was no where near the energy of Maddy or Stassi. Nothing really happened till we got the the bed, and then she proceeded to do some screening of my dick before we had sex. But after she was comfy with my cock, she proceeded with a very nice bbbj while I'm standing and she's on her knees. Her bj is quite good. She's okay with gentle daty but it seemed like she didn't enjoy it that much. My caveat with her was that during sex she rushed me a bit and I was getting the feeling she didn't want to orgasm. But it ended up happening to her anyways. Then she tried to pull a fast one by telling to do CIM, but I'm like no, I'm here to creampie you baby. Fortunately she didn't argue about it and was okay with it. After I came inside her, she went to clean up and we had alot of extra time so we judt cuddled and chit chatted, and kept making out before it was time to hit the showers and leave.
R: She left in Apr 4th, but will come back this summer. I had overall a good time with her, but she's not worth a repeat for me. However I'd still recommend her for people to check her out atleast once. Overall she is good looking, a spinner, and quite friendly and good with gfe.
DMG - 300/45 + 200

Ririka @ Foxy604
F: Okay I'm gonna say alot of the brothers who have seen her here, are totally overexaggerating her looks. It is her is the pics but with touch ups, some enhancements and shot in flattering angles. Don't get me wrong. She is cute for sure, and pretty when lying down. But some angles with her. She didn't look as cute. Overall she is good looking, but I had high expectations after reading other battle reports here. I was expecting her face to be more round, but her face is actually more pointy in real life.
B: Her body is natural and quite nice. Not Ds boobs, but Cs. She has a very nice butt and skin is flawless.
S/A: Alright its gonna get decisive here. Right off the bat She made me wait almost 10mins outside in front of her unit. I almost left, cause that is annoying as hell. Her and the agency communication must be terrible. And when I got inside the unit she complained to me how she's been too busy and hella overbooked all the time. Foxy604 if you're reading this, please give your girls especially popular ones more time to breathe between sessions. You over booking ruins the girls mood by over working them and ruins customer experience by making us wait for stupid reasons.
Once I gave her payment with extras (NC + filming), we started with the fun. Despite her being tired and busy as hell. Her attitude overall was pretty good. I did some DFK with her but actually did less because she had taste in her mouth from lack of using mouth wash. In the bathroom only I used it. Same with 69, she needs to wash and did not. So I also got a taste there which I know it's from lack of washing (thank God during sex there was no smell, if there was my whole session would've been ruined). But during the fun, she was quite into it and especially since I'm filming she was quite cooperative.
However, the session almost got ruined, because she set her alarm at the time I buzzed up and counted that 10mins of me waiting outside as part of the session. Near the end she started rushing me and that almost killed the mood. And I'm filming too, so like come on. But we ended up finishing, And then afterwards it was quick shower, and a couple kisses before I left. Based on the waiting, I actual left early.
Again foxy604 you need to communicate better with the girls and not overbook. Time should ONLY start when customer sets foot inside the unit. Things like this is unacceptable and also overbooking the girls that's not cool. I can see in her face she was not enjoying her day.
R: I'm glad I saw her and did extras and have some momentos. Overall was a good time. But definitely not worth a repeat. And I can only recommend her if she doesn't make other customers wait outside the unit and count that time as part of the session. I basically got like around 35mins rather than the 45 I paid for. Might as well paid for 30 min session which is way cheaper. And again, Foxy604 you need to give your popular girls breathing room between customers.
DMG - 340/45 + 200 NC + 200 Filming.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-7 23:18:25 | 显示全部楼层
Its a shame Vina didn't stay longer, thank you for the report.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-8 00:30:49 | 显示全部楼层
关于Ririka,@kingkong123兄的遭遇很不爽啊,碰到这种事,还多掏了钱for extra service, 换了谁都会不开心啊。

不过话说,@kingkong123兄应该当时就提出这个时间问题的。直接找Foxy的老板提,当时就可以解决问题,比受了气回来抱怨要好。我以前也碰到类似问题,不过不是Foxy家,那家老板更离谱,连中间间隔时间都没,一个接一个的排,一天妹子从中午12点到晚上11点,连吃饭时间都没。我问妹子吃的啥,妹子说她吃的青瓜,就是客人交接中间的时间。这种事见过几次后,后来就学会了,当场说就当场解决问题。

另外说起来,我去找Ririka的时候,妹子的状态还是挺好的,而且每个班次之间是有大概10分钟间隔的。我怎么知道的呢,因为我迟到了上去也是差不多晚到了10分钟,我走的时候拖了5分钟,妹子还给我说不用急来着。可能Kingkong兄去的时候,前面的人拖了时间,正好碰到你后面一个又提前到了。或者是前面拖的次数多了所以妹子开始设闹钟了。

另外一个话题关于妹子状态的事我在报告中写过,这里就不再多说了。下次另开一贴讨论讨论这类问题。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-8 01:14:11 | 显示全部楼层
matrix9 发表于 2024-4-8 00:30
关于Ririka,@kingkong123兄的遭遇很不爽啊,碰到这种事,还多掏了钱for extra service, 换了谁都会不开心 ...

At the time I didn't think much about it as I felt it wasn't a big enough issue to complain about directly. But in hindsight it would have been a smarter idea. They did reach out to me to address the issue and I'm not like freaking out or angry at all about it. Rather just annoyed.
Overall I recommend her, I still had a good time. My only caveat is she should have understood that and not rushed me.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-8 09:07:11
Damn I feel bad for ririnka

发表于 2024-4-8 11:26:38 | 显示全部楼层
kingkong123 发表于 2024-4-8 01:14
At the time I didn't think much about it as I felt it wasn't a big enough issue to complain about  ...

Yea brah especially after you shelled out quite a bit of dough as well for the extra services. I hope they give you a discount next time!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-8 14:33:27 | 显示全部楼层
Probably she has another apportionments after you so have pressured to rush you. You are good, can manage to the finish line under pressures
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-8 16:52:25 | 显示全部楼层
Lmao happened to me with a xds jp girl a while ago too, I was rushed out almost 20min earlier after waiting downstairs for 20min?? And another time with xds jp girl AGAIN, I got in the unit but the girl was like let me confirm with my boss first???? Then i waited for 10min or so in the living room while she txt xds. Ended up rush me out 10min earlier again. 15min is basically 100 extra with those girls, so feels like I got scammed by them.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-8 17:31:54 | 显示全部楼层
我最近也是约了她,提前15分钟就设置了闹钟。身在美国,好不容易去温哥华一次,结果完全让我失去了兴致,毫无体验,最后让MM用手打出来的。Ririka还是很漂亮的,身材我也觉得很不错,也理解她的辛苦,担心店家会扣她的钱,所以最后也没有向店家投诉,不知道这样对不对,会不会促进店家不良风气。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-8 18:14:49 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry about your experience with Ririka, but I've come to notice that you have mad tolerance for foul odor lol. I remember you had another experience with a different girl who also have odor issues, especially in the crotch region. If I smell anything funny I just can't continue anymore lol
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-10 09:44 , Processed in 0.039090 second(s), 13 queries .