AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 709|回复: 0

花门音@私做

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-31 20:21:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw the 私做 ad, bought by that innocent smile, immediately google some of her video. cock got rock hard and called the keeper.

Face 7/10 :Exactly like the 5th pictures on the ad, actually I think she looks more "cute" in person. The photoshop on the poster made her more school girls but lost that innocent touch. cute innocent, big eyes round face. Hair tight up like school girls. Age 22-24

Body 8/10 : Exactly like the 3rd picture. Quite tall for a japanese girl and not a spinner build.  Body tight skin big boobs and ass. Her butt is huge. I finished in doggie. Boobs are natural and big, but I think it is a japanese size F, it is more like D in our North American standard. Smooth/decent white skin.

Service 8/10: Besides routine services, her highlight is her animate voice 动漫音, and JAV style blowjob. You don't get that a lot from Japanese girls. Many of them just give you a medicore blowjob to 敷衍一下, but 花门音was giving her best in there.

Attitude 9/10: Polite, can carry simple English conversation and she was trying her best. Accomdating.

Repeat: maybe, a decent JAV experience but I am always prompt for another new girl.

Damage: 220/hh

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 21:24 , Processed in 0.034503 second(s), 14 queries .