找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3514|回复: 10

Christine @ ATEA

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-30 09:44:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Face 7:
Photos on the site are fake. My age estimation is 29 to 31. Her face is is asian mix so you cant tell which mix it is maybe some viet? Slutty type with a little bit of cuteness when shes flirty. Short curly hair and she has good orange-ish big soft lips for kissing.

Body 7.5:
Her body is the meaty toned type. 162 cm. She has D cup Huge tits, innie nipple (Maybe i didn't make her horny). Pussy shaved with a little bit of stubble but not that noticable. Plump ass but not super big but her assets is her big tits. Shes has a big phoenix tattoo on her back from upper body to above of her butt. I find this one hot on doggy position. Her tummy is flat but with lose skin. She would be an 8 for me if she didnt have that lose skin on her tummy.

Service 7.5:
We started of course with mouthwash and SF2. Was surprised that i took the mouthwash before SF2 and she took the mouthwash after SF2 so my advice was to do it together with the customer just in case they want to do some kissing action in the shower and I adviced to ask the customer if they want WF (Water Flute) as well. On to the bedroom, she asked me to lie down so i did and jumped on top of me and started LFK with some DFK (dont afraid to initiate). After some kissing action she kissed my cheeks down to my neck down to my chest and started licking my nipples, both nipples. She went down to start some BBBJ and her BBBJ is slow and sensual with some DT. She tried to DT and she did and my little junior didnt hit back of her throat so maybe she can DT bigger juniors After some minutes, i asked her to lay down so i can return the favour. Kissed her passionately, down to her boobs, sucking and playing with both at the same time, down to her kitty and did some DATY. No smell or no weird taste. Went back up to kiss her and did some PS me grinding on her. I wanted to go in as it was getting hot so we put on the condom and started with missionary. We did multiple position and i liked her CG and ACG as you can fully see her huge tatas. I wanted to see the tattoo in action so we tried doggy and she started on all fours position, as we get faster and more wild. She handed me her 1 arm so i can hold on to it and some time, she handed me the other arm so shes arching down now with me pulling both her arms on doggy. Felt awesome and finished in that position.

Attitude 9: GFE+ As soon as i got in she noticed that i was huffing a little bit so she offered me water. She listened to the tips and advices for better service. Smiling and welcoming. No complaints here. Flirty and will try her best to satisfy you.

Damage: $300 / 45mins

Repeat: Yes! I like her body and i like the tattoo on her back while on doggy

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-30 12:07:51 | 显示全部楼层
纹身是全背大彩嘛?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-30 14:35:43 | 显示全部楼层
整个背一只大凤凰很狂野的感觉
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-2 17:38:44 | 显示全部楼层
Dotaplayer 发表于 2024-3-30 12:07
纹身是全背大彩嘛?

Yes, from upper back to above her butt.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-2 18:26:16 | 显示全部楼层
masterdegu 发表于 2024-4-2 17:38
Yes, from upper back to above her butt.

有没有一种草大太妹的感觉
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-3 08:13:42 | 显示全部楼层
Face最多6,路人水平。背上有个大疤,两个乳晕外面一圈也都是明显疤痕,乳头几乎没有  是平的。肚子上皮很松很皱,明显能看到皮耷拉着。显然抽过脂
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-3 14:22:42 | 显示全部楼层
Was there any hair on the kitty, lately i've been noticing a lot of girls have inverted nipples and also the bush is becoming more common again for some reason.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-4 09:44:31 | 显示全部楼层
Dotaplayer 发表于 2024-4-2 18:26
有没有一种草大太妹的感觉

@Dotaplayer - no she didnt feel like a big girl, she short. Did i answer that right?

@Plmoknijbqazwsx - Yes face is subjective. I didnt know about the big scar, i just saw the big tattoo yea i mentioned those nipples being flat and theres loose skin on the tummy.

@soulsweeper_7 - No bush, but theres a little stubble. Yea the innie nipple kind of made me almost lose my manliness because i didnt make it erect lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-4 11:07:23 | 显示全部楼层
Plmoknijbqazwsx 发表于 2024-4-3 08:13
Face最多6,路人水平。背上有个大疤,两个乳晕外面一圈也都是明显疤痕,乳头几乎没有  是平的。肚子上皮很 ...

if this is the case then she is probably below those long-term K service queens you find in GF416 or Syren or Fox. a few years younger maybe.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-4 11:19:37 | 显示全部楼层
Plmoknijbqazwsx 发表于 2024-4-3 08:13
Face最多6,路人水平。背上有个大疤,两个乳晕外面一圈也都是明显疤痕,乳头几乎没有  是平的。肚子上皮很 ...

好家伙 雷点太多
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 19:17 , Processed in 0.037637 second(s), 13 queries .