找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9540|回复: 34

Maddy, Stassi @ icon604

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-24 00:24:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Maddy

It's been a while since I've gone to this agency. Since they are smaller and usually only have korean girls. But what I like with this agency is generally for most of their girls they always use real pics. I read that Maddy offers extra and I was intrigued in seeing her. Finally pulled the trigger and I don't regret it at all. Booking was easy and quick. Also arrived a bit early and they accommodated me by letting me up earlier.

F: Maddy is pretty. She didn't have much make up on and she was beautiful. Her LL ads mentioned she used to be a model and I can believe it. Another brother here mentioned she looked like a pretty office girl and that totally fits her look too. She has minor plastic surgery (usually most K girls get nose redone). She has a great smile and perfect teeth. If I saw her in public, I would take another look.

B: She is enhanced but they are firm and soft and a nice big pair. She is also tall and taller than me. But skinny with long legs. Leg lovers would find her attractive. While I prefer more thicc busty girls, Maddy still had an amazing figure. Like a model figure. Also her ass is super soft and like two clouds. Her ass is quite amazing.

S/A: She was very kind and a bit shy at first. English not the greatest but can still communicate. She seemed a bit tired as she had a long day but she seemed to enjoy herself. We had some making out here and there before shower, no action there but once we got back to the bed. Things got a lot more sweaty and spicy 😜 On to the bed and we make out some more before she motions me to lie die and goes straight for my cock. Her bj was pretty damn good but I had to get a nice taste of her pussy so I motioned her for 69. And daaaamn this girl loves to get eaten out. She was really moaning and twitching the whole time. I flipped her over and went for more walking her pretty much cum before I fucked her. After wards went straight bare and her pussy was so tight! We did multiple positions but my fav was doggying with her as her ass was perfect soft with the nicest feeling feedback as I'm thrusting in and out. Fast and slow and watching my bare cock just penetrate her rose bud. I had to enjoy myself with her as she was so sexy and pretty. Plus she really got into the sex and was practically moaning like crazy. Face and body all flushed and pretty much came like atleast another time. I gave her some more eating and power through the finished line by depositing alot of my seed in her tight pussy. We were both so sweaty and she needed a solid 5 min breather as I made her really orgasm. She kept telling me how amazing I was and how good she felt plus how drained she was. I saw a geninue smile of pleasure as I held her tight and kissed her some more. Then it was a quick shower, some more chit chat and I headed out the door. Funny thing, she got quite drained from that session with me and decided to end her night early 😜 Any bros that booked to see her tonight, my bad!

R: I definitely will try and see her again in the future. In been a whole since I've seen a hot Korean girl where I can do NC with em. Yina was the previous one and I'd say Maddy is almost of her caliber. For sure I'd recommend people to check her out!

DMG: 300/45 + 200

Stassi  (posted & merged 2024/3/28)

I saw pictures of her figure and knew I had to go see her. After seeing Maddy I was itching for another kgirl to pound and nut in. Especially one with huge boobs like her 😍 Amazing time with her and I left still horny and just dreaming about the fun I literally just had 😜
F: She is very cute, and like good looking cute. Round face, blonde hair and someone said she kind of has a Japanese look and she totally does! She would be like kgirl version of kawaii.

B: Very busty and dreamy figure. She has massive boobs for sure E size. I think they are enhanced but man I couldn't tell as it droops so nicely. Many positions I did with her had an amazing view of her knockers 😍 She is not fat, and her ass is super soft like her roommate Maddy's as well, but bigger.
Her figure is to me is perfect, and turns me the fuck on. She is a cute like an angel but sexy like a devil 😇

S/A: I walked in very happy with what I saw behind the door, and immediately was greeted with warmth and some giggling. She has a very cute demeanor. We did some making out before clothes came off and into the shower. In the shower we did alot of foreplay. Making out while I'm playing with her boobs and her stroking junior. After being way too excited. We headed to the bedroom to explore each other. Lots of making out before I lied down and she goes straight for my cock. Her bj is very good, really got me at all the right spots. I was rock hard. I had to get a taste of her and we went at it 69. I went to town on her pussy and ate her like it I was at the Last Supper. Her moans sounds exactly like a cute Japanese girl from the javs. I flipped her over and went for some more before I couldn't take it any longer and had to fuck her. I plunged in bare and her pussy is so tight like one of the tightest I've fucked in a while.
We went at it like Rabbits. She got so into it and the whole time I was just enjoying the shit out of myself pleasuring her while she's pleasuring me.
And with that busty figure, doggy was the best. Especially when I grabbed her shoulders and pile drived her in front of the mirror leaning against the wall. Watching her knockers sway back and forth and her face twitching with orgasms while moaning like crazy. We did a lot of positions and I enjoyed my time with her to the fullest, pounded her as long as I could hold before finally just unloading all that build up of pleasure in her tight pussy.
Afterwards I stay inside her for a few more minutes while we're both making out and trying to take a breather from the crazy fun we just experienced together. God damn!
We cleaned up, chit-chated a bit and made out some more before I left.
Stassi is perfect to me. I would say she has a dreamy figure like her LL ads say. And she is perfectly cute too!
My cock is still throbbing and I'm horny just thinking about how intense of a cum I just had with her 😍

R: Definitely hell yes, and I totally recommend anyone who likes busty girls that are cute that's blonde. Like I said she's a cute angel with a devil figure 😜

DMG: 300/45 + 200(bbfs)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-24 02:43:30 | 显示全部楼层
hi, does she accept nc?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-24 03:34:08 | 显示全部楼层
johnathankin 发表于 2024-3-24 02:43
hi, does she accept nc?

yes she offers for $200
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-24 05:11:25 | 显示全部楼层
too bad in Burnaby
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-24 10:09:54 | 显示全部楼层
Did she offer to you or you ask for it?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-24 13:24:20 | 显示全部楼层
Wow that was brave of you and you unloaded everything inside?  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-24 13:39:46 | 显示全部楼层
bigjohn2 发表于 2024-3-24 10:09
Did she offer to you or you ask for it?

I asked agency handler before booking
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-24 14:37:10 | 显示全部楼层
Aha she’s very bought into the money lifestyle, but a fun time to be around - gotta be careful around her BJ or she’ll take the shot out of you!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-24 16:08:56 | 显示全部楼层
cksimple 发表于 2024-3-24 14:37
Aha she’s very bought into the money lifestyle, but a fun time to be around - gotta be careful arou ...

I don't cum easy so I almost never do CIM. But yeah her BJ is very good 👍 and her pussy is CSP and very tasty 🥰 During 69 she kept wanting more and more. Loved eating her out.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-24 16:22:03 | 显示全部楼层
kingkong123 发表于 2024-3-24 13:39
I asked agency handler before booking

good to know, it says on some of their ad no BB** and the handler didn't seem to be open about it before unlike some other agencies
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 07:24 , Processed in 0.040310 second(s), 13 queries .