找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 970|回复: 0

Neinei @ StrawberryBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-19 23:34:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Long time lurker, first time poster.
When I first laid eyes on Neinei's previous photos, I was a bit hesitant to schedule an appointment. The new photos the shop posted looked much better so I gave it a shot and booked an appointment. Place is conveniently located downtown. Was easy to buzz in, the elevator didn't need a key fob. Once you get to the door, the peephole is bright pink. Maybe the owner can turn down the lights a little to make the place look a little less conspicuous? but at least the hallways don't have cameras like some YnF condos.

Pictures: They are real with little PS. Photos don't really do her justice. Frankly, I was getting tired of shops adding photos of girls and being disappointed at first glance. This time around, I was pleasantly surprised with Strawberry.

Face: 7.5 looks like a mix of GND/clubbing. would definitely look twice in a store. Eyes are large round, has a pretty smile.

Body: 8.5 mcot. small pink nipples and bright pink and small areola. she's a slim spinner type with natural C cup, the kind you can hold perfectly in your hands while she's riding you. skin was smooth, pussy was hairless and odorless. No tattoos. Ass is nice and grabable but this isn't really a highlight.

Service: 9. Excellent GFE service. English is very good. opened the door and instantly noticed her C cup and that her face was much better looking in person than the photos. i extended my time from 30m to 45m with the boss. we made some small talk, went for SF2/mouthwash, and started with some lfk/dfk. she then bent down and started BBBJ/DT and some nipple play. I returned the favor and DATY. she didn't even need lube. put on a condom and started missionary. she's tight. she later got on top and started riding me. her spinner body was able to put her feet up on my thighs while I was inside of her. Maybe other bros like hearing "kimochi" and fake moans, but she wasn't that type, which I liked the most. (personally those sounds kind of turn me off). lots of DFK in session and finished in cover. she wasn't a clock watcher and doesn't have a timer like other japanese girls do.

Repeat: I already miss her. This is one I will need to repeat.

treat her well

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 16:13 , Processed in 0.036934 second(s), 14 queries .