找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4998|回复: 16

Ako@AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-19 14:27:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Whats up brothers,

I saw ASB brought some new talent, Ako seemed MCOT based on her pics. Didn't see any reviews so I decided to TOFTT. Overall I had a really good time, figured I share with you guys.

Heres my breakdown:

Pictures: They are real with very little PS. However, I wish they added a better pic showing her full body.

Face: 8.5 I would say this is her best characteristic. She has a very nice pleasant natural face. It's a very nice GND natural beauty. Most of all her skin on her face is white and clear without any acne or blemishes. She has medium length black hair, thin lips, small mouth, and small tounge lol. Nice teeth, and pale white complexion. No noticable traits of surgery which I really like.

Body 8: A very nice natural petite build. She stands at about 5"4 in height sporting nice full natural B cups. For natural titty lovers, hers are really nice. Brown nipples with small aerola. They are very sensitive and she loves having them sucked on. Standard Asian girl ass, no tattoos, her skin is nice and she is pretty white. However, some parts around her arms is dry and rough. Probably due to the Canadian dry winter weather. She has some nice nails, no fat on her body. Pussy is clean and no smell. She has a bit of a bush but its trimmed.If she had a bigger ass, slightly bigger tits, and better skin  her body score would be a perfect 9 or 10.  Overall very good package, nothing really to fault her on.

Service/Attitude: 7.5 Overall pretty standard J service level with GFE. She greeted me at the door in a burgendy lingerie set and heels with a lace dress. I was quite impressed when I saw her at the door, she looked really sexy. We made some small talk and went back to the room. The vibes were nice in the room, good lighting, bed was comfortable and clean. Undressed and went for SF2 and mouthwash. SF2 was standard and quick,  we made some more small talk. Her english is not that good, so I spoke to her mainly in Japanese.Went back to bed to receive service. Cat bath, to BBBJ and BLS. Her BJ was nice with strong suction and  she can go pretty deep. Which is impressive, some J girls only can do the tip which is dissapointing. Tons of DFK her tongue is nice. She doesn't have much of a routine, so you need to take control of the session and guide her on what you would like. I asked her to switch to DATY which really got her wet and moaning alot. Kitty was clean and no weird tastes or smell. After some DATY she started cumming, condom came on for the main event. She is very tight, so she had to use some lube said I was big lol. Anyways, did the usual positions and finished in the cover. She fucks like a GF, lots of hugging, kissing, leg lock etc. Since she is young, she is a bit shy and reserved. But she did warm up as the session went on.

Repeat: Yes I plan on repeating, hard to find a young J girl that looks good and has good service. For the brothers that like a Natural Jap girl, I would recommend.She told me she will be here for 1 month.

Ask any questions below

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-19 14:32:02 | 显示全部楼层
感谢老哥review,有一个问题 网站上写156cm但是老哥觉得有162cm吗,高这么多
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-19 14:37:09 | 显示全部楼层
xjpooh 发表于 2024-3-19 14:32
感谢老哥review,有一个问题 网站上写156cm但是老哥觉得有162cm吗,高这么多

I think her height is not accurate, she did not seem 156cm to me. Im 178cm, and she was standing around my chest so that is like 5"3/ 5"4
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-19 21:47:52 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享 马上又是周末了 上周末跟着你们的节奏 还没缓过来
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-19 22:30:48 | 显示全部楼层
Dotaplayer 发表于 2024-3-19 21:47
谢谢分享 马上又是周末了 上周末跟着你们的节奏 还没缓过来

哈哈 这才周二 赶紧吃补药提前准备吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-19 23:11:12 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks OP for sharing. What a nice review. TOFTT these days is challenging. Yes they are plenty of them, but quite pricey. You can only do as much as charge to experience as it will take a toll on your disposal income.
It is why this is a good find. Posting it here is much appreciated.
Is she a pleaser or  she just go with the flow?
Did she put lube right away or as need basis only?
I hope to see Ako before she leaves..
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-20 07:42:58 | 显示全部楼层
AlexCass28MP 发表于 2024-3-19 23:11
Thanks OP for sharing. What a nice review. TOFTT these days is challenging. Yes they are plenty of t ...

She is very open minded, she can either go with the flow, or you can ask her to lead with her routine.

She used only a little lube with me, I don't think she can take anything 5 inches or over without lube haha
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-20 17:56:36 | 显示全部楼层
if the pictures are really her, than I m definitely will give it try. How long is she going to stay here?

Thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-20 20:18:47 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2024-3-20 07:42
She is very open minded, she can either go with the flow, or you can ask her to lead with her rout ...

Nice good to hear and thanks for the reply. It sure does inviting.
Lube is not deal breaker, as long as it does not interrupt. I've seen sps would grab casually be able to continue.   
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-21 09:51:36 | 显示全部楼层
RRJjay 发表于 2024-3-20 17:56
if the pictures are really her, than I m definitely will give it try. How long is she going to stay  ...

1 month she said

@AlexCass28MP if you can get her wet enough maybe then she will not need any lube
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 00:32 , Processed in 0.036295 second(s), 13 queries .