AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4526|回复: 11

AngelaBaby@VictoriaGirl, Amanda@Sailormoon

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-16 15:52:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Recently VG has alot of quality Chinese sp popping up. Do far I have visited Coco and Swan already, both with very positive experience. I asked keeper about Angelababy as her pics look amazing, keeper response openly saying she looks like the pic with a bit of photoshop but beware she has quite a few tatoo on her. I don't mind them at all and book her right away.

Just beware it's different people answer from their wechat and phone. I personally like their wechat girl more even the phone girl is usually faster in responding. The wechat girl will take the time to answer your questions and give you fair recommendations.

----- Picture -----
Face in 1st and 2nd pictures is her. Closest resemblance is the 2nd pics. The body in pictures is also accurate but show no tattoo which make me to believe these pictures are face swapped.

----- Highlight -----
- AngelaBaby lookalike! She has some work done on her face and I think she uses AngelaBaby as a reference.
- Young like 25. I will put her as same age group as Coco and younger than Swan.
- Great slim bikini body!
- Her smiles are those that can melt your heart (similar to Cana@Atea)
- 270 degree bbbj
- GFE+ with good skill

Face: 7.8 this is a high score for me but I like those AngelaBaby plastic face. Shes look exactly like those IG model. Face shape reminded me of 鄧紫棋, between oval and V shape. Big eyes with a straight nose and small lips. Skin color is pale. She has some nice makeup on. If you don't like any hint of surgery face, then she's prob lower score for u.

Body: 8 Her body is her highlight. She is those hot bikini model kind of body with a slim waist and slim long legs. Her boobs and ass are both manmade but they are the expensive ones. They are soft on top and you have to squeeze hard enough to felt the silicon. Even with her bra off, her boobs shape still look so nice and not saggy at all. Got a nice meaty ass that I don't felt any hardness but from the look of it I don't think any natural ass can look like meaty on a skinny Asian girl. Her skin is pale and smooth. However, she has some tattoo on her body so won't recommend if you don't like any ink on a girl.

Service 7.5 She's gfe+. This is probably my most intense sex session recently. I am usually an lazy guy and just like to get serviced but this girl somehow get me go into the session.

----- Foreplay -----
Shower was nothing special but she does a good job cleaning ny junior and me. Back to bedroom she slowly put on her red bra and undie which look so amazing on her bikini body. it somehow make me felt like I am some boss and shes my sexy secretary that I can fuck on a business trip. She slowly move herself to my upper body and licking my nipple while her hands teasing my junior which felt great.

----- 270 degree bbbj -----
Then she slowly untie her bra and slowly move her head to my junior to give me a great bbbj with ball licking, felt very great and she will rotate from sideway where I can play with her tits, to center where I can see her pretty face sucking my junior, to the other side where she signal me to play with her legs too. This routine got me so hard and able to play with every part of her body. I told her I am ready and she give me the cutest and sexy smirk and bring me the cover.

----- Main course -----
She start with a squatting cg which felt amazing as shes light and she will from time to time bend down to lick my nipple and tons of DFK. Also it's a great sight to see her boobs bouncing up and down in cg. Then I proceed with Mish where I keep thrusting her and rubbing her clitoris at the same time, she got so wet and loans sexily got me so hard. I want to switch to doggy but I got so into this possible with her sexy moans and seems like she's so into it that I just cum in that position. First tike I didn't make it to doggy. I give her a hug and we start this great after sex dfk. Then we have some chit chat and head back go the shower before saying good bye.

Attitude: 8 I really like her. she is super cute with her smile and does laugh at your jokes and nake sure you have a good time. She's pretty natural and good in small talk. Not sure about her English as we speak in mandarin.

Dmg: $300 / 30 mins

Pricing
AngelaBaby is premium but she offers 30 mins option ($300) isn't common on premium meal. It is definitely not cheap but I think it's fair.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe it was Amanda 3rd tour in Toronto. This is my 3rd repeat. Yes I see her everything when she visit Toronto . She told me she's studying in Vancouver and visit Toronto for work whenever she's free. Love this girl but only complain is she used to have 30 mins option but now only start from 45 mins. I guess she must have good feedback and busy so she take out the 30 mins option.

----- Highlights -----
- Young Chinese SP I think she's 23 to 25.
- Tall (171cm) with natural D cup
- Very service oriented young Chinese SP
- Amazing cow girl (This girl can rides!)
- For BJ lovers (good BJ + DT for 15+ mins)
- Very sexy voice

Pictures: Real. Minimum PS which I am always thankful. She has less makeup than pictures when I see her.

Face: 7.2 She look exactly like the girl in the picture when she opened the door and I like her pictures that's why I booked so I am happy as soon as I see her. She looks all natural and pure which I find it very refreshing after a few meals of IG plastic model kind of faces. She has big and energetic eyes with a oval face shape and a naturally sharp chin, pale white skin, with a moist lips that's great for dfk.

Body: 7 About 171cm with NATURAL D cup! Also snow white skin color! Her skin seems more moist compared to last time. I like very skinny girl so I can only give her 7 here. She by no means is fat or meaty but she has an althetic build. You can't expect natural D on a boney girl. Nice tall body with straight LONG legs. Also her body is quite firm, I think she does work out. Love her meaty ass, super great for doggy. Also note she has small tattoos on her body if you care.

Service: 7.8 This is my first 45 mins session with her so I got more out options.
She remembers me and give me a HUGE smile and told me in a very sexily voice "I remember what you like, are you going to beg me to stop after 5 mins of my bj this time?" and give me this sexy smirk and I got so turned on by that.

----- Foreplay -----
Off to SF2 where she wash me great and she kneel down and look up to me sexily and smile again and ask me "Are you ready?" and slowly giving me a great WF. Off to bed we start LFK which leads to a passionate DFK, start a brief catbath which isn't anything special. Then she look up to me again with a smirk that's like saying "I know you this next part", start her BJ routine which is a combination of bbbj + DT + BLS. She does this for a good 15 mins and look up at me from time to time to make sure i am enjoying. I have to ask her to slow down every 5 mins as I felt the urge go cum.

----- Main Course -----
I signal her for the cover and she start to give give me one of the most intense CG. This girl love to ride and she somehow get the rhythm just right. I felt she's using me ot make her cum haha. She would moans sexily with heavy breathing but no dirty talk which is my preference. It's also a great view to see her D cup bouncing up and down . Move to Mish for a bit which isn't anything special except playing with her long legs on my shoulder. Move to doggy for that meaty ass with one hands holding her waist and one hand grabbing her D cup felt amazing and then I cum in enjoyment.

Attitude: 9 Speak fluent in mandarin and English. and she can speak some funny words in cantonese. Very well manner and softly spoken. she make sure I fell comfortable in every steps of the sessions and will observe my reaction and act accordingly. She's like a sexy fuck buddy that you may fall in love one day.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-16 16:33:17 | 显示全部楼层
请问楼主AngelaBaby最后一张沙滩照是她本人吗?有点看硬了。虽然前凸后翘都人工不过科技改变生活完成度做这么好也能去hh一下
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-17 09:22:07 | 显示全部楼层
Norsemann 发表于 2024-3-16 16:33
请问楼主AngelaBaby最后一张沙滩照是她本人吗?有点看硬了。虽然前凸后翘都人工不过科技改变生活完成度做这么好也能去 ...

應該不是了因為沒有紋身. 但是我覺得真人比相片漂亮. 這些ai換臉的照片太硬了.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-17 13:05:04 | 显示全部楼层
感觉是高p圣斗士
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-17 13:23:37 | 显示全部楼层
物价上涨,想吃精致dim sum就得多花点银两,柏芝兄跟我一样都受不了销魂的叫床声
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-18 18:16:39 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主地分享,本想自己写一篇看到已经有了review就算了。angela baby确实值这个价,颜值高,口活好,下面也嫩,shaved无异味,做了69。mm特别开朗爱笑,鼻子应该是有点科技的,但是整体够美观,身材也好,手臂上背上有纹身。可以dfk。房间衣柜有大镜子,不知道味道床放角落不放中间。不要求花里胡哨的服务的话确实是个好meal,已打算有机会repeat。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-18 21:15:18 | 显示全部楼层
BongKa 发表于 2024-3-17 13:23
物价上涨,想吃精致dim sum就得多花点银两,柏芝兄跟我一样都受不了销魂的叫床声 ...

對呀Bongka兄! 但是我喜歡這種含蓄的销魂的叫床声.
超不喜歡這種什麼 "老公快點幹死我" 的一種.
很下頭. 尤其是真的有老婆的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-19 09:10:14 | 显示全部楼层
I was interested in Amanda when she was new I she was only 350/45 at the time. But they kept raising her prices, now its $500/45 lol
I guess she has a fanbase, but from what Mr Steve aka Andy Lau said I will pass.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-19 09:33:35 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2024-3-19 09:10
I was interested in Amanda when she was new I she was only 350/45 at the time. But they kept raising ...

300/45 is decent price. 500 is barely acceptable

Also I remember Andy Lau always writes super long and super detailed reviews, hope to see him again lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-19 16:54:49 | 显示全部楼层
Norsemann 发表于 2024-3-19 09:33
300/45 is decent price. 500 is barely acceptable

Also I remember Andy Lau always writes super lon ...

Yes 500 is expensive. Agreed. But chinese market on young local MM is expensive in general. If you see shops like secret party, dream4u they are all these price range. yet people go because Chinese young local MM has its own market. The only shop come go my mind that's also young Chinese mm with lower price is flower520 which I appreciate. However,  usually the quality is better with these higher price girls such as Amanda, from my personal experience.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 18:27 , Processed in 0.037600 second(s), 14 queries .