立即注册
搜索
查看: 4123|回复: 12

Ahri @ SexyFriendsToronto

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-16 11:23:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Damage: 270 @ 45
Time of Day: Late Afternoon
Location: Location Rotates, Usually at Markham or Downtown, Sometimes Y/F where I saw her

Picture Accuracy: Pictures are real, but quite a lot of ps, I wouldn’t go in based on them, was expecting someone different based on the pics

Age Estimation: Mid 20s and under, definitely not in her 30s

Face: 6/10
Gnd level of beauty, wouldn’t really take a second look, but she’s cute enough to date. Looks like a college girl that you would see at starbucks or the library, no real slutty vibes, but her body does give a girl gym girl vibe. Was expecting more facially, considering how booked up she used to be.
Natural Face, no surgery. Slight tan to her skin tone and has quite a bit of acne/acne scars. Eyes are medium sized (glasses), nose is on the rounder side, lips are average size. Teeth were pretty good, no issues.

Body: 7.5/10
Her Skin is tight/firm, but not that smooth. No real body fat, spinner type, heavily tatted all around. Chest is about a small b cup, pierced. Nice ass, must work her ass out a lot, good shape and feeling. The indicated stats at 5’2 and 100lbs are reasonable. Kitty is slightly meaty.

Service: 6.5/10
Took a shower by myself and she was waiting on the bed. Started of by making out, DFK was pretty good, good use of tongue and always willing to to DFK. I asked for a bbbj, bbbj wasn’t that good for me, have foreskin and it wasn’t pulled back, but she does try to dt and has a good technique. I asked for some nipple play on me, then asked her to lie down. Went for DATY, DATY was very good, clean and excellent reactions. She let me go as long as I wanted and came pretty easily. Was also affectionate during DATY, hair tossling and good amount of eye contact. Slip on the cover and we go at it, she’s is very active in positions and can take a pounding. For guys that like more pse sex she can take it. I came inside as usual, cleaned up and chatted for a very long time. Another shower, hugs and kisses goodbye.

Attitude: 9/10
She is super sweet and kind. Really made me feel like I was wanted the whole time and seemed to be enjoying herself. She actually went above and beyond in getting me an appointment cause I couldn’t get a time that worked with her but finally got one and had to cancel cause of an issue, but she reached out and made sure I got appointment time for next time of my choosing. Personality wise she is not the cuddly gfe, but a cool sporty girl, very down to earth.

Repeat: She is a kind young girl who is very popular, for me it isn’t a repeat though, I found the skills a bit lacking and she wasn’t attractive to me personally, I think I just prefer asian agency girl type service.

Recommend: Depends, I think she is more attractive and appealing to the western guy demographic, but to guys who usually hobby at asian agencies I can’t recommend. Some positives are her stomach is pretty fit, she is young, and her English is perfect for communication, and her rate is a good value.

Feel free to ask questions/comment!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-17 05:58:32 | 显示全部楼层
约过几次鬼妹 不露脸的不敢约了 都是岁数35+ or 40+
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-24 20:36:46 | 显示全部楼层
他们的那个VIP, Celia年纪不算大,伊朗小坦克,哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-25 08:42:26 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing this review. I haven't been out in a while but I always wanted to try ahri
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-25 20:06:53 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review!  Never booked with Western agencies before, so I am curious as to how they compare to Asian agencies in terms of booking, agency communication, location and room decor.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-25 23:09:31 | 显示全部楼层
Dotaplayer 发表于 2024-3-17 05:58
约过几次鬼妹 不露脸的不敢约了 都是岁数35+ or 40+

同感,而且鬼妹如果化了妆会比较上镜,但真人其实很一般………
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-26 19:39:26 | 显示全部楼层
@jasper

The agency itself is very easy to book and straight forward, the texters are very friendly and understanding. I find the communication and friendliness much better than asian shops. The interior is not much, many times its at hotels or just plain condos, usually the condos are not as nice as the asian shop ones. The locations aren't as good as asian shops either.

But the service of asian shops is nearly always better. I feel the girls have better hygiene too at asian shops. Their are some amazing girls at non asian agency shop, but usually within 1-2 years once they are famous they go independent and charge a lot.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-26 22:47:58 | 显示全部楼层
看过几个鬼妹的店,最困扰的人的就是大部分鬼妹都不露脸,而且很多标的年纪就动不动30+了,让人不禁害怕真实年龄到底是多少。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-8 15:13:18 | 显示全部楼层
Is she a smoker or non-smoker, also how is her oral hygiene, breath?...  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-8 17:52:33 | 显示全部楼层
I went to see her after wanting to see her for a while. Her body won't be for everyone as she works out. Her head is more wider than expect but she is still pretty. I couldn't detect smoker's breath but not sure if she smokes or not. DFK was highlight of session for me so oral hygiene was good. BBBJ was really good and she can really be slutty. I came quite fast , considering repeating but want to try more ABGs
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 19:50 , Processed in 0.043405 second(s), 13 queries .