找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9567|回复: 22

小小 @ Temptation

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-11 14:34:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey brothers,
I saw Temptations had a new girl. I was intrigued by the pictures so I decided to TOFTT.  
One great thing about this shop is that they use real pics with minimal PS. What you see is what you get, no surprises there.

Heres my breakdown:

Highlights
- Fresh from China, new to this work.
- 苗族 ethnicity. I don't know too much about this so I can't speak on it but she looks good.
- Petite build

Pictures: They are real with minimal PS.

Face: 7.5 I find her to be pretty cute. IMO she looks like a half vietnamese half chinese lady. But Temptations boss told me that is the 苗族  aesthetic. She has long black hair, some tasteful makeup. Can't think of any celeberity lookalikes. Overall she's easy on the eyes. No blemishes from what I can tell, good teeth.

Body: 7.5 I think 7.5 is fair, but she is very close to 8. Heres why. Her build and package is quite good. She is petite, standing at about 5"1 or 5"2 in height. She has natural C cups with small brown nipples and aerola. Trimmed kitty, smooth skin. I deducted 0.5 points for some baby fat around her stomach area, but its not really noticable when lying down. She has a great ass nice and plump, perfect for doggy style. No tattoos, and no major blemishes.

Service/Attitude: 8.5 She greeted at the door in jean shorts and a white top with her tits popping out. Hand held back to the room, and offered me a drink which was nice. She helped me undress and we made some small talk about China and where she's from. SF2 was fun and standard, really got a good look at her body, with tons of DFK and WF.  I find this  rare for Chinese MM usually no DFK and light LFK only. Or no Kissing at all lol those are the worst. After shower we went back to the bed for the action. She started with dongguan service, but I took control of the session and just focused on the things that I like. More DFK and body licking leading to BBBJ and BLS. Her BJ skills is decent with good suction and pace. We switched turns afterwards and I started to service her. Kitty was nicely trimmed and no smell or fishy taste. After a little bit of daty she was squirming and moaning like crazy and got super wet. This was probably because she is so fresh, but it reminded me of Kitty@ Strawberry in terms of level of wetness and nonstop cumming.
Cover went on and we did the usual MPOS, mish,CG,doggy, ACG. No lube was needed as she was naturally super wet and tight. She said she hasn't had sex in awhile. After some solid pounding I finished in the cover. She gave me a nice massage after which her technique was pretty good. Almost RMT level.

Repeat: Yes I plan on repeating, I think she is good value. Rare to see a 苗族 person that is petite and fresh. She will only be here for a few weeks.

Ask any questions below
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-11 14:57:02 | 显示全部楼层
Damage? Location? Light on or out?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-11 16:52:16 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks. Do you feel she is actually new to this business? Sounds pretty skillful and a good meal.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-11 18:21:53 | 显示全部楼层
下蛊没有 让你硬挺挺一小时那种
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-11 21:07:55 | 显示全部楼层
noonehere 发表于 2024-3-11 16:52
Thanks. Do you feel she is actually new to this business? Sounds pretty skillful and a good meal.
I just take whatever these girls tell me at face value. However, she did get super wet during the action. I haven't met a chinese MM that got wet like that in a long time, so there might be some truth to her being fresh

seekbuty 发表于 2024-3-11 14:57
Damage? Location? Light on or out?

Damage: 280/45
Lights are very dim, there is a purpleish light in the room
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-11 21:42:20 | 显示全部楼层
刚去试了,确实不错。我本身喜欢小只马,抱起来干得很爽。小小体力也不错,而且情绪点燃后也很有女友感,做完后靠在我身上还不停的轻咬着我,征服感满足了~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-12 06:36:27 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the report. She seems like a good one. Will add to my tdl.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-12 13:57:05 | 显示全部楼层
明天去试试,看照片是我的菜ᥬ😂᭄
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-12 14:15:49 | 显示全部楼层
linxilx807136 发表于 2024-3-12 13:57
明天去试试,看照片是我的菜ᥬ😂᭄

nice one brother, let us know how it goes.
You will probably get more milage since you can speak fluent mandarin.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-12 23:24:36 | 显示全部楼层
今天体验了小小的服务,真的很不错,很有女友的感觉。值得我下一次回头
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 20:38 , Processed in 0.035434 second(s), 13 queries .