AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8516|回复: 32

Tingting@Honeybabe - a worthy match to Emma

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-2-23 06:39:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Guys, I think i found an MM that can rival the now legendary Emma. She is pretty much the Dimsum version of Emma.

Lets get the only bad aspect out of the way first. The location is old. It can't compare to the high-class condos and luxury hotel suites that some other garages uses. If you been to HB, u know what i mean. The main unit is a "beauty pageant" type setup. However, you can request to use the secondary unit on the same floor which is meant for those that prefer one-on-one. Kelly says she is going to switch units for the secondary unit next month so that it will be next door to the main unit instead of down the opposite end of the hallway.

Tingting is advertised as "real 18" but i think u need to add 5 to get the real "real age". Facially she isnot super pretty but still quite attractive. If we compare her to the now legendary Emma. Emma's face is slightly better, but Tingting's body is better.

Photos are real. It doesn't appear PSed either. Her skin is really as white and as smooth as it looks in the photos. Description "170cm模特身形" is accurate too. She is tall, slender, slim-waist, long-legged, large boobs (i think real but not certain). I really liked her long silky hair which flowed down to her lower back. I've always had a thing for hair like that. Pussy was shaved which i also liked.

Service and attitude was phenomenal. However, I did hear Kelly say to her "this is an important customer, do a good job" so i don't know if that had any influence.

As soon as we entered the one-on-one unit, she immediately wrapped her arms around me and started DFK-ing. From there on it was passionate GFE all the way. Shower-for-2 included standing up bodyslide which was nice. She also brushed her teeth which was something seldom seen but which was reassuring because we pretty much DFKed throughout the entire session.

Foreplay included a lot of kissing, licking, sucking, grinding/rubbing her soft velvety body against mine which felt so good i almost came. For those of you who had ice/fire bbbj before, she gave ice water bbbj followed by regular bbbj since warm tea or water was not available. Not exactly as good as ice/fire, but better than regular bbbj.

For the main course, we began in cowgirl, and she grinds hard with her tight pussy. Went through a few positions and she was very responsive and passionate. Vocals felt genuine although her orgasm in the end was probably fake. Not that it seemed fake, but i just know that i'm not that good. Especially since i was pretty tired that day. She also does the pussy clench to squeeze every last drop out of you. After blowing my load we cuddled for a bit and then she gave me a very professional massage which surprised me by how good it was.

If condition of location is not a deal-breaker for u, i would definitely recommend Tingting.

Face 7.75
Body 8.75
Skill 9.5
Attitude 9

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-23 07:24:25 | 显示全部楼层
I'm confusing aya@toe88 and tingting now. Who is more worthy
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-23 07:43:50 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the transparency. Of course it influences. Its like the food inspector or critic arriving for a meal. .  Its natural some vip bros  will get VIP treatment intro.  It's good business.     The question now -  after raising such interest and expectations will she consistently deliver like Emma?

personally don't care as i typically try to avoid or minimize  highly popular n traffic mms.   No challenge

Service and attitude was phenomenal. However, I did hear Kelly say to her "this is an important customer, do a good job" so i don't know if that had any influence.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-23 08:04:13 | 显示全部楼层
Also for chihuahua ankle biters on customer service, cleanliness and  privacy thus requiring a 4 star hotel  - be forewarned.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-23 08:39:35 | 显示全部楼层
Where is the major intersection of HB's "arena"?
What is your assessment of HB's facilities Vs Becky's, better, worse, or just about equal?

We now need a 2nd opinion re service provided as the MM was tipped off by the Keeper, therefore you might get "more" than other brothers.

If I am not mistaken, Soozhou, that is where TT came from, is famous for having more pretty girls than other Chinese provinces.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-23 08:41:49 | 显示全部楼层
#5 is for your to respond.  Forgot to click on "reply" B4 I started typing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-23 08:43:43 | 显示全部楼层
What went wrong?  I made sure that I clicked "reply" B4 tping #6, still got the same result as #5.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-23 08:44:36 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2013-2-23 08:43 static/image/common/back.gif
What went wrong?  I made sure that I clicked "reply" B4 tping #6, still got the same result as #5.

Same result!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-23 08:53:10 | 显示全部楼层
Let me try again, this is my #5: (if successful, please delete #5, 6, 7, & 8)

Where is the major intersection of HB's "arena"?
What is your assessment of HB's facilities Vs Becky's, better, worse, or just about equal?

We now need a 2nd opinion re service provided as the MM was tipped off by the Keeper, therefore you might get "more" than other brothers.

If I am not mistaken, Soozhou, that is where TT came from, is famous for having more pretty girls than other Chinese provinces.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-23 08:56:52 | 显示全部楼层
Ben-gor,

747 has a software program here.  Based  on #9, I am absolutely sure that clicking on "reply" when responding to your #1, will not get the usualy "reply effect".
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 23:14 , Processed in 0.041143 second(s), 17 queries .