AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5534|回复: 21

Athena @ Xiao-Dimsum

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-17 19:42:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Past few weeks, I did not make any appointments. I was just waiting for new good looking high priced Japanese/Korean girls. But, reading MRJAY's report about this new girl Athena I made an appointment. Here is my experience with her:

Face: 7-7.5 I found her facially above average looking and definitely better looking than most Korean girls in the market. She does not look like any of the photos in the website. She has oval face, nice black hair and her makeup was quite decent when I saw her. She should be around mid 20s.

Body: 8 She is about 5'6" tall. Should be around 100 lbs. She has nice C cup breast - very soft. I think they are natural. Her skin is white and smooth. She has very nice soft butt. Did not notice any tattoos or piercings. She has shaved vagina.

Service: 7.5 After donation exchange, we did the usual mouthwash and then went to shower. In the shower, she first used loofah to clean my body. It actually felt quite good. Then she knelt down and gave me BBBJ for a minute in the shower. After that, we moved to the bed where she did lot of nipple/chest kissing and then started to provide BBBJ again. Her BBBJ skill is quite good and she did it for quite long time. Then she told me - "Now me" with a shy smile. In these so many years, I do not think anyone ever demanded DATY from me but ok, I can do that and I started to please her. She was moaning and seemed to be enjoying that. Her vagina is very clean and tasted good. Then I kissed her whole body. Her skin is so soft and smells very nice. Then we started to fuck. She was very accomodating during different positions. I think with her, cowgirl position was the best where she rode me and I played with her soft boobs. During missionary she seemed to like tightly hug you. But, I showed her what I like and she happily followed my directions. I always prefer putting both hands behind girl's back and kissing her. Lastly, I also want to say girl has lot of patience and tried hard to please me.                  

Attitude: 7.5 The girl is friendly. I do understand Korean but can not really speak. But, she tried hard to understand my English through translator app.

Rate: 280/340/400

Overall: I think price is worth it and I can recommend her. She told me she will stay here for 6 months. She is repeat worthy for sure.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-17 20:13:55 | 显示全部楼层
感谢报告,看上去不错。
这个妹子是专业选手还是业余型的?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-17 22:20:42 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享 年轻白嫩,服务还可以,看起来非常不错,值得一试
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-17 23:05:21 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享,加入我的TDL
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-17 23:28:09 | 显示全部楼层
matrix9 发表于 2024-2-17 20:13
感谢报告,看上去不错。
这个妹子是专业选手还是业余型的?

I did not get the feeling that she is a professional player but looking at her behavior, skills and service process she should not be a total amateur either. Must have some experience either through work or personal relationship.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-17 23:35:13 | 显示全部楼层
聽起來有專業選手的服務,女朋友的感覺,不錯不錯
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-18 00:15:53 | 显示全部楼层
感恩,加入tdl~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-18 02:02:30 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the report! Is she like Rose from Foxy, with work done on face?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-18 02:30:47 | 显示全部楼层
Damn thanks for the post, how tight is she?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-18 12:02:09 | 显示全部楼层
加入TDLle
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-12 16:31 , Processed in 0.036553 second(s), 13 queries .