找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1457|回复: 0

Momo @Girlfriend416

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-12 14:35:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
F: 7/10
Shehas 100% real pics within the site, but since her face is essentially completelycovered, it isn’t really that informative for face. Anyways, her face is round type,smallish features, bigger eyes, nice straight long hair, clear skin. Makeup wasn’treally that heavy appearing. Nothing really egregious nor outstanding, all inall a GND kind of face. For age I estimate mid 20s to maybe upper 20s.

B: 7.5/10
This girl’sbody is so soft and pillowy, absolute pleasure to feel throughout the session. Lowfat (slim type of body) but still have nice curves especially since she knowshow to arch her body to make it look better. Height, chest, and ass seemaccurate to the posting (164cm/34c/34). On the topic of chest, it is fakes but doneextremely well, it might as well be real, super soft like the rest of her body.

S: 7.75/10
Standardkgirl routine, WF, BJ, BLS, etc. Like the previous body section, she knows howto angle her body to make the sensation better. Good techniques on variouspositions as well. I’d say the highlight of the session was the mirror BJ whereyou can see her side profile as she gives a BJ, in my opinion she looks thebest in this position. Ended with CIM.

A: 8/10
Good conversationalist,willing to please. She’s calm and professional type.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 20:57 , Processed in 0.034860 second(s), 14 queries .