AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3961|回复: 7

Snow @ Girlfriend416

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-12 11:04:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
F 8: Face in the photo is hers but shes tanner in person. My age estimation is around 25-27 even though she said she was 25. Her face is really mcot. She has a GND cute type face, cute smile and nowhere she looks slutty at all. Type of girl that you want to introduce to your parents. First time ive had that where I changed my booking from 45 mins to 1 hour just because of looks and smile.

B 7.5: She has a tight slim type body. Tight pussy as well. For tits size, she would be an 8 for if she had bigger tits. She has B+ cup size. Good size butt (girl that does lower body workout type of butt) On another note, she would be lower score for you if you dont like tattoos. She has tattoos on both arms and some on the body which i didn't mind that much.

S 7: Overall its a GFE service but the main deed is with a passion. SF2 -> WF -> LFK and a little DFK (open mouth technicque and its not that she didnt want to though) i love seeing her face too. Got to the bed and started with nipple licking and kissing, went up to me and kissed me and started going down from kissing me to kissing my neck to kissing my body to BBBJ (she has good technique), asked her to do 69 and obliged. After some more BBBJ, we got to FS and for the first shot, i only did mish so i could kiss her passionately AND see her face. We got to talking before the second shot and warmed up a little bit she saw me huffing so she offered me water, makes sure im okay and comfortable. Second shot, same routine but i did more positions as i wanted to see more angles. We did mish again as i wanted to see that face, and did CG which was good with her tight body and face (sorry, i keep saying face). Doggy style, good view as well. Its not as good of butt to waist ratio as milan syren or plumpness big butt of Lana Atea but you can tell she does some kind of work out to shape her butt. I SHOULDVE opted for CIM as its included in 1 hour but i finished again on mish

A 8: She started shy but we made some greetings, some jokes here and there so we warmed up just a little. After the 1st shot, we got to talking about her and me and some jokes. Always makes sure i have what i need like water, heat lowered, SF2 temperature, no annoyed attitude if i take too long on finishing.

Damage: 400 / 60 mins (2 shots) - Good price for looks and passionate sex

Repeat: Yes just for her looks alone!!, If i had more money - would be back day after lol but needs to recharge

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-12 11:18:20 | 显示全部楼层
thanks I was curious about her
Hows her english? how big are the tattoos?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-12 14:24:48 | 显示全部楼层
Definitely want to know about the English as well
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-12 21:36:44 | 显示全部楼层
What's her skin like?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-13 10:22:07 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2024-2-12 11:18
thanks I was curious about her
Hows her english? how big are the tattoos?
Hmmm her english is fine like 5 to 6/10? she just didnt know some words but we conversed fine and made some jokes to each other.
Some tattoos are small and some are 4 to 5 inches, theres a varieties on both of her arms and some on side of the body

xjpooh 发表于 2024-2-12 21:36
What's her skin like?

Her skin is not as white as the website photo but her skin is tanner, kind of like the usual Vietnamese skin color
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-14 18:06:57 | 显示全部楼层
I never tried a taiwanese girl except at spas, i've been tempted to book, but also hesitant. Does she have a bush? Also any smokers teeth?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-14 22:53:33 | 显示全部楼层
I also heard shes great. usually gf416 korean girls are good in quality.
I still remember not many can top their girls like bonnie and diamond.
definately on my tdl. not easy to find a young korean mm nowadays.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-15 10:05:38 | 显示全部楼层
soulsweeper_7 发表于 2024-2-14 18:06
I never tried a taiwanese girl except at spas, i've been tempted to book, but also hesitant. Does sh ...
Maybe this will be your first taiwanese not in spas. To answer you question, no she does not have any bush. Shes shaved and no smokers teeth or i didnt smell any.

kelvin.lam 发表于 2024-2-14 22:53
I also heard shes great. usually gf416 korean girls are good in quality.
I still remember not many c ...

Shes not korean, shes taiwanese or are you just saying it in general?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 18:39 , Processed in 0.038038 second(s), 13 queries .