找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3989|回复: 6

Valerie@Sailormoon, Coco@VictoriaGirl

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-10 16:31:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Valerie@Sailormoon

Let me start off with Valerie is my official "Cat Bath" queen in Toronto.
I usually don't visit Chinese SP and never used Sailormoon before but a buddy who is also a face fuker tired Valerie and highly recommended her. I call up the Booker and she is super nice and responsive.

Highlight:
- My best Cat Bath (lick all over your body)
- Real C cup that's is not saggy and in good shape (guess cos she's young)
- Toned body (Especially abs)
- Great CG
* She does Duo. Ask keeper.

Things to improve on:
- Mirror in room does not face bed
- One time use bedsheets or ask for extra towel
-  I think she can do even less makeup as she's pretty young and not bad looking

Pic: Not real. Face have no resemblance (she has a bigger eyes than the model). Body wise is very similar.

Face: 7.6 I am happy as soon as I open the door. Her face is pretty small and with a oval shape. Her eyes are pretty big with double eyelid) She has quite a makeup on which look nice but i dont think its needed as she is quite young and pretty. She has a unique combination of cuteness and sexiness. cuteness - she has a bit of meat on her cheek which make her look cute and younger. sexiness - I think it's her makeup which make her has a clubbing girl look, very sexy. I will definitely try to pick her up at a club if I see her.

Body: 7.8 She reminded me of jisoo@syren / baby@foxvip (One of my fav kind of body and overall package). I love skinny girl and she is slim! She is a smaller frame girl and I think she's like 162cm. I think she work out as she has a flat tummy (I can see her abs), natural C cup look huge on her tiny body and not saggy at all, very nice shape and soft to grab. I will give her higher marks if she's taller.

Service / Attitude: 8 She was smiling and holding my hands as soon as I walk in the room. SF2 with a short WF as I only booked 30 mins. Out to the bed and she lean in for some dfk and then slow move her tougue all over my body including my ears! She spend a good 10 mins on this... the best cat bath I ever have.  Anything with her tougue is very good. bj is also great with eye contact. Then I notice we only have less than 10 mins and she pop in the cover for CG. I guess she's light and have work out, her cg is very good where she will lick your nipple while riding you. then I Mish and then I finish in doggy in front of mirror while grabbing her tits.

She told me she's living in England but her English is pretty limited. I speak mandarin so we communicate with no issues. She's smile alot which is always nice.

Repeat: Yes. I love Chinese SP in this price range where it is still affordable but young enough. Anything 250/hh and below are usually older like mid 30s+. Anything 500+ are young but hit and miss given the price.

Coco@Victoria Girls

I don't usually go for highend girls as they most are not worth it for me unless real student matters to you alot. But my friend said Coco is a "must try", saying she is very fresh to business and cbc which I love as I am more CBC myself. Wechat keeper and she ask me if I like sexy and senual style with a high sex drive then she's good for me.

Highlight:
- Young and fresh
- model kind of body
- True GFE and she truly enjoy sex
- erotic pretty look

Things to improve on:
- manmade
- skills if you prefer PSE

Pic: Not Real. I like her better than the girl in pic. the girl in pic look is too pure and cute. Coco is more sexy kind.

F: 8 Very small and V shape face. I told her that and she agreed and said she used to be chubby when shes a kid but still her face never get fat haha. She has those sexy kinda eyes and a small mouth. Her facial structure and makeup gives her of a more erotic look, a bit mix like Maria Ozawa but without the baby fat face. and somewhat a prettier version of Hasumi Claire. She has a more clubbing vibe. She is not cutie type. also a bit tanned skin.

B: 8. 粉紅色乳頭,可遇不可求. Pink Lins! First time I notice on any SP! Her body is like a model. I will give her a 9 if she has a natural boobs but its manmade, and they are not the top quality ones, the one with hardness at the bottom. Shes 171cm with super slim waist. I am surprise when I was doggying. Its so nice to look at and it makes her boobs and ass bigger. She is also toned as she work out quite abit. Also nice ass although it's not meaty as shes very slim. also skin is super smooth too.

S: 6.5 (1st round) -> 7.5 (2nd round) If you like PSE then you can skip. She's quite young and not a service queen. However, I think she fuk a lot but as more bf/gf kinda fuk. so she is good in bed, but not the kinda experience where she have to serve a man. Shes so new that she forgot to give us towels when we shower, we have to go back to bedroom to get them. haha so cute. SF2 is nothing special, head back to the room and we sit side by side like bf/gf, have a chat and tnen we start a passionate DFK, that's lead to some nipple play which felt ok, then she slowly move down and give me a very senual bj, no teeth so it felt good, also she does bls too, bj skill is average, but she does keep eye contact from time to time and giggle when she saw u peeking, soooo cute, my heart melted. After she moved herself to 69.. I never really daty but given she's so fresh and I sense she do want to enjoy too so I daty for the 1st time with a sp, no smell and she become wet sp soon. She cannot take it anymore and we move to cg and mish, she has this sexy moans that's natural. no much skill but very passionate like u are fuking ur gf. at last I doggy in front of the mirror and 1st time my eyes are no looking at the mirror but her little waist, I finish 1st round there. very satisfying.

After she cleaned me up and she asked me to cuddle her.. I am the big spoon. she grab a hands to play with her boobs while we chatted, I will say this is true gfe service. After a while she stroke my junior, I said I am tired so just a hj is ok, she said ok and then after a while she give me a bj until I got hard again, then she said let's try again. that's when I know she truly want sex lol. A mish for a while and then I tried to doggy her and she beg me can we do "Pretzel Dip" (Google it), I said I have never tired but ok, she got sooo wet as soon as we do this position, I almost cum and she ask me not to cum yet so I was like enduring it... then  she cum... and I am so tired and not able to cum anymore lol. I told her it is okie. she cuddle a bit more until we took a shower again. First time I felt what's a true gfe session, not those gfe where it's another way of saying no service.

A: 9 I really like her attitude. Hwe look is those cool clubbing girl but she has a very cute personality. She is CBC so she speak perfect English. She comply to most of your request. when I am leaving she's naked with her undies and shyly cover her boobs while saying goodbye to me.. very sexy.

Duration: 1 hr

*** Note: She only accept Chinese and white clients.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-11 20:41:38 | 显示全部楼层
sounds like great meals gonna want to try coco someday thx for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-12 01:10:53 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the report dude. "Things to improve on:- manmade" lol how is she guna improve on this took out the implants and go for self fat transfer?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-12 02:05:49 | 显示全部楼层
coco sounds great but bad manmade headlights is kind of turn down
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-12 08:20:17 | 显示全部楼层
charlesqc 发表于 2024-2-12 01:10
Thanks for the report dude. "Things to improve on:- manmade" lol how is she guna improve on this too ...

Lol true but yes, she can upgrade them with better silicon later on!!!
Fat transfer is the best. Sarang@Syren has that and they felt 100% real as it is not really manmade.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-13 19:06:43 | 显示全部楼层
感谢报告 请问coco她皮肤怎么样白吗
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-14 21:15:18 | 显示全部楼层
Casper99 发表于 2024-2-13 19:06
感谢报告 请问coco她皮肤怎么样白吗

Coco skin is a bit tanned actually.
If you like white, Valerie is your girl.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 16:06 , Processed in 0.042075 second(s), 14 queries .