搜索
查看: 3569|回复: 5

Asami @ Atea

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-9 16:38:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Damage: 300 @ 45
Time of Day: Lunch

Face: 7/10
The pictures are not real nor have any resemblance in my opinion. The age estimation is late 20s, maybe early 30s. Facial shape is very ovular, no prominent chin. Hair is brown, mid back length, its straight at the top, then some intermittent curling iron waves. Hair is tied back, she lets loose a bit by her forehead area, sort of like sideways bangs, but not the whole forehead. Eyes are large with mascara and a bronze pinkish eyeshadow. Skin is very fair, she wears foundation on her whole face. Eyebrows are good, dark, straight kind. Nose is natural, not pointy, medium sized. Lips are a good size, soft and supple. Teeth are good except one of her front big two teeth are crooked quite a bit, stick out a bit, can definitely bring down the face score for some. Overall, she is gnd+, but the tooth brings her to gnd level beauty for me. The overall vibes I get is those ladies who do nails for a living, salon ladies, she has that vibe, very dolled up, slight slutty vibe.

Body: 6.5/10
She is thin all over, but her stomach is not toned. Her chest is a large a cup, prominent nipples, not saggy, small but good shape basically. Not much of an ass. Pussy was waxed I think, very clean and smooth. Fingernails were very well manicured, clear colour with some gem/jewel designs with pink tips, toes were a sparkly silverish colour. She has very nice hands. Body overall was blemish free, soft and smooth, no wrinkles or stretch marks. I usually prefer meatier, but I know a lot of you like that thin all over look. She is about 5’5 in height.

Service:7.5/10
She opened the door and walked me in to her room. Small chit chat, and we head in for sf2. Sf2 was pretty good, some soapy tit rubbing and also got a wf. We dry off and head into the room, I’m not gonna lie, I don’t like the colour changing of the room. Anyways we start making out, good dfk, her lips are soft and she does use her tongue, not the tongue stick out type. I lie down and get a quick catbath and then a bbbj. The bbbj is the highlight of the session, excellent bbbj, perfect amount of spit, great suction, lots of tongue swirling and just overall great technique. I won’t say she can dt nor is face fucking on the table, but she does a great bbbj and spends as long as you want on it. I asked her to lie down after a very lengthy bbbj and suck her tits. Then I work my way down to DATY, very clean, no odors at all. Her reactions were very natural, not sure if I made her cum, but some soft moans got louder and small twitches. I asked for a standing bbbj before the main event, she happily provided, I stared into the mirror and saw her go at it. We made out for quite a bit, popped on the cover and went at it. Started off in missionary, no issues going in all the way, lots of making out, average tightness, she did lube a bit. She was very active in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. I came inside as usual and she kept riding me until I was soft. She just giggled and said sorry she didn’t know I came. She cleaned me up and then we chatted for a long time. Another sf2, then hugs/kisses goodbye

Attitude:8/10
Her English is above average and she loves to talk, we talked about movies, music, and travel, sometimes a translator is used. Wasn’t a clock watcher at all, I think I overstayed by 12 minutes, but she wasn’t rushing me nor did she have any alarm. Her manners are excellent and she tries her best to make sure you are enjoying yourself. Not the lazy type, and willing to take different directions. She doesn’t put on much of an act, so don’t expect a cuddly girl, but more like a laid-back lady who you can have fun with. Lots of eye contact throughout the session.

Repeat: Maybe, I hardly repeat j girls and I’m not a fan of downtown locations, its quite the distance for me, but if she switched to Markham or north York, I might do 1 repeat, the highlight for me was the bbbj, I forgot how nice a bj could be.

Recommend: Depends on what you like, if you need service queen or nice tits or thicc, she is not for you. If you want a great bbbj from a gfe j girl, she’s a good option, reminds me of the bj I got from Saya/Sanya at naughty kitty/white knight. If you’re in the area or live downtown she’s not a bad option.

Feel free to ask questions!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-10 18:10:08 | 显示全部楼层
You mentioned that she does great BBBJ, im assuming she can only do slow and sensual BBBJ due to being GFE not a fast one or she can do a fast one with some technique?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-11 11:35:46 | 显示全部楼层
overstayed 12 mins is it affected the damage?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-11 16:32:16 | 显示全部楼层
No I had a first appointment so I went in a little early so I guess their was wiggle room, didn't pay extra.

Her bj has great technique, tongue swirl and everything. Its not the super fast kind thats aggressive, its in my opinion the perfect speed and suction. You can see the amount of spit she uses, drools off her s bit. Im sure she'll accommodate if you want slower, I don't think she'd go faster or more aggressively.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-13 18:33:31 | 显示全部楼层
You mentioned she is the girl who do nails for a living, does she get her nails on her feet as well?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-14 18:08:44 | 显示全部楼层
Yea she her feet manicured, glittery/sparkly silver, hands were manicured with jewels, pinkish and clear colour mix. Her hands are very nice, feet are alright, nothing special
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 05:35 , Processed in 0.037059 second(s), 13 queries .