AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2566|回复: 0

Aya @ qq square

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-8 23:25:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ok after a really shitty experience and walking out on a girl, i wanted to guaranteed hit so i decided to go to Qq square because of the fish bowl.   I can see and if nothing good i can leave.  The line um consisted of a few chinese, viet and one japanese and on korean.   The other girls were regulars so ibdisnt have much interest.  The jap stood oit with her nice body and super happy smile

Face 7.7: this is very diffocult because i gave another girl an 8 but in hindsight i might have to lower the score because aya has a good fsce but its young.  Aya is not super pretty. Not a hot girl you would give a second look.  She has that b series AV jap school girl look.  Thought she had croocled teeth but in fact they were not.  I think they are inivisiline braces.   Nice bright eyes and auper smile.  Nice white smooth skin.  She is most def in her 20's.
Body 7.8: this is the body type i like.  Quite thin.  Not super thin.  No belly at all. Smooth skin.  Soft feet.  Well shave legs and between the legs.  Basically smooth all over.  Real small b peach sized tits, upsidedown A body.  Now the legs are not as long as i like but with heels they look just fine.  Nice meat on the ass.  Manicured feet.
Service/Attitude 8: what youbexpect from japanese.  What was odd and mechanical was that before everything starts she pulls oit a menu with options.  Something i never seen but efficient.  Great bj lots of dfk. Smiles all the way.  Co operative in all ways.  She has a rputome bit breaks it upon demand.
Damage:220
Repeat: id say yes, but not after i try a few others.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 22:45 , Processed in 0.038015 second(s), 14 queries .