AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1969|回复: 0

Elsa@icandy4u

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-8 17:44:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Imet Elsa@icandy4U recently and here are my scores and review.

Age: She told me she is 21 turning 22 soon, upon close inspection I would say that is probably accurate, b/c you cannot fake youth and tightness (skin).

Face :8.0 Photos showher face (some light PS) but the pictures were indeed hers. Her face type would be more hot/clubbing type instead of cute/gnd style. The tattoo is100% match with the real person, so what you see on the ad is what you get inreal life.  She'sgot a sharp chin, big eyes and an oval shaped face which is exactly my style.Her hair is very nice as well. Clearly, she takes good care of herself as mostJapanese girls do. From Tokyo, 100% Japanese

Body: 8.8 Shehas a banging slim body with zero excess fat anywhere.  The stats on thewebsite are mostly correct with 160cm in height and about 42Kg seems right. Shehas her breast enhanced and I put them as small D or large C. They look verygood on her skim and tight body. If you see her walking on the street in a hotTokyo summer night I am confident you will look back. If youknow Japanese culture, you will know most Japanese girls do not go to the gym.I can confirm she indeed goes to gym and it clearly shows.  You can seeher ab outlines as soon as she gets undressed, and her waist is not more than22,23in max which some people refer to as the highly desirable "A4 paperwaist". Since she works out (probably does Yoga), she also has a nice roundand fuller butt, none of the flat ass Asian girls you get in vast majority of Asia(again, b/c they don't work out at the gym) Her kittyas usual with most J girls is fully shaved clean with no hair. Pink nipple andkitty look youthful.

Attitude/ service: 9.0 I haveseen Elsa for a couple of times already and she is very welcoming each andevery time. Smile and DFK at the door if you are fresh and clean. There weresome actions in shower including WF and more passionate DFK and teasing. Onto the bed she gave a great deep BBBJ with strong suction. Tried a fewpositions and finished with doggy, seeing her tight A4 waist and fuller assbouncing front and back as I pump from behind is very hot. HerEnglish is also slightly above average for a J girl, note she understandsEnglish more than she can speak. I think she likes to listen to western popsongs. She is also very friendly; you can chat with her on almost any topicsand she will talk back.  Full GFE for sure, wishing I was dating someone like her when I was in university.

Location:8.9 Newer condoin Markham, tons of parking on the street, theroom is clean, shower is also very clean as the condo is newer.
solidbed frame. Wish theroom has more mirrors.

Repeat: yes a fewtimes already

Summary:if you are looking for a friendly slim young tight 21 year old who doesyoga/gym then she is a great choice.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 15:12 , Processed in 0.039700 second(s), 14 queries .