AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1747|回复: 1

Momo @ Atea

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-6 23:38:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
First time using this shop, I work Downtown and cannot drive so having J girlsat Downtown is very appealing for me

Damage : 300/45min

TLDR: J girl with really nice softnatural C/D cups with inverted pink nipples on a meaty frame completed by anice ass and milky pale skin. Face is just average. Service is average, lacking techniqueand initiative but room for improvement. Good bubbly attitude, with typical Jgirl hygiene and politeness.

Face: 6/10 - Photos are her with 60% similarity, with fair amount of PS, makeup and angles involved. Average face, I wouldn't really take a second look or rememberthat well if I saw her on  the streets. She had medium length brown hair. Mostly natural face, with big eyes, small nose,and a rounder ovalish face, needs to lose some weight on the face and willprobably be a 6.5. Best feature is her lips, somewhat thin but puffy andkissable. Age-wise I think she's around 23-25 because in some angles face canlook older but skin and body are youthful. She looks a bit like a youngerMarina Yuzuki to me.

Body: 7.3/10 - Soft, young, andsomewhat chubby body. Highlights are her smooth white skin (Closer to porcelainthan Asian yellow) and big soft boobs.
Boobs are natural Ccup or smaller Ds, they were proportionate to her body, with pink invertednipples, you could see veins across her cleavage. Soft across, but firm, I hada lot of fun motorboating them the whole time.  
Height is accurateat around 5'2, average stocky Japanese legs, nice soft ass that's fun tograb.
Puffy cooch, withtrimmed pubes, slightly stubby, will need a trim or shave soon. Pussy was anoutie, but looked youthful and firm with decently narrowish slit. Tightness wasat a good level. (Not incredible tight but nowhere loose), gets decently wet,no need for much daty,and no lube was needed.
Not for people thatlike spinners, she's on the meatier side for sure. I'd give her a higher scoreif she lost a bit more of her belly/torso, there's some excess there. I am aboob lover and prefer meatier girls, so I was able to enjoy.

Service: 7.5/10
Good GFE J girlservice, just lacking a bit of initiative and technique but I think she can betrained. No WF in shower, but could probably ask, was open to be groping andcaressing her in the shower, I wish she would have done the same in response.
Decent amount ofDFK, mostly tongue jousting, nothing too deep as I had braces on, and I didn'twant her to get hurt.
Open to sucking andplaying with her boobs as much as I wanted, also let me rub her clit in 69 andmish.
BBBJ was decent,lacked a bit in technique as there wasn't much variety, mostly just sucking mymember up and down at the same suction level and pace, but she made up for itin fast speed and the amount of spit generated. No complaints when I asked tohave her go deeper and do a mini-DT so plus points for that.
I asked for some BLS, but she didn't really know what to do, just licked myballs a bit so I asked to change. Hands were mostly static.
Russian was good, unlike some girls, who just put your member on top of theirboobs and give you like a mini palm job, she fully enveloped my member inbetween her boobs, and massaged it with the boobs.
CG was ok, I don’t think she can do ACG, it was mostly grinding. We alsoDFK/motorboat while hugging her tightly and thrusting upwards.
Mish was ok as well, but I mostly focused on her breasts from that position, asface isn't the best from that angle lol. I was not able to doggy as I finishedinside her in mish while hugging her tightly.
I think any position that focuses on her boobs is best....I think doggy wouldalso be good, as her ass was soft and big.

Attitude: 8.0/10
Niceservice-oriented girl, we spoke mostly in Japanese so YMMV. Usually with Jgirls, there's usually the more distant shy polite types, and approachableservice-oriented types, she's the latter.
Helped me undressand get seated. Did ask for payment first, which I usually don’t like, but Iwas first-time customer, so maybe that's why.
She complied withall my requests with no complaints and would make dirty-talk from time to time,it was natural dirty talk like asking questions such as "What's yourfavorite part of my body", "Do me harder please".
She did set an alarmbut that was right before we were about to head to shower and she did not rushthe service at all, I even told her to slow down/let me rest because I wasabout to come, and told me "It's okay, take your time, I want to enjoylonger to.” We ended right on the dot.
Maybe I wish shecould be a bit more aggressive, as I had to initiate most of the time, but goodGFE for sure.
Also, post-sex, shetold me she wanted to see how much I came, so she took the condom with my cum,tied it, and joked about taking it home as a souvenir, or putting inside herand incubating it lol.

Recommend: If you like young meaty, with decent service and attitude sure, butI wouldn't recommend for face fuckers or people that like fit girls. Goodoption for downtown dwellers.

Repeat: Limitedbudget, so I prefer hitting different girls, unless a certain one really standsout.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-7 10:40:01 | 显示全部楼层
saw her yesterday and similar experience as u. thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 15:04 , Processed in 0.035675 second(s), 14 queries .