AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5369|回复: 9

Milan @ Syren

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-6 09:51:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Heres a short review of milan as i only did 30 mins.

F 7:
My Age estimation of Milan is right around 24 to 26. Photos are not hers on the website. She has the GND cute face that i look for from young korean SPs.  She has high cheek bones, sharp nose and kissable little lips. Lips that if she smiles, it looks cute.

B 8:
This is my favourite. Body is not skinny slim but its slim healthy type not toned. Doggy View is a MUST see. Her butt to waist ratio is awesome. This alone makes up for basic korean service. Her boobs are perky and it kind of reminded me of momo @ WN/Gf416's tits but milan has a more natural look. Butt looks good, so good that my eyes got wide when she undressed and knew it was gonna be fun.

S 7:
Basic Korean Service Package. LFK/some DFK but doesnt initiate, No Sf2 because of the shower size but she told me she tried before but just cant fit 2 people there and the other shower is not working. Nipple sucking and playing, BBBJ (Soft and Slow style). CFS with CG (must see), doggy (best view and a must see) and some mish. I thought i wouldnt be able to finish on time as i drank little beer waiting for my appointment but JR didnt let me down as i liked what i saw on Doggy. She will be 6.5 for you IF you dont like initiating the kissing. Shes more of GFE more than a PSE

A 8: She's a little quiet but you can tell that she wants to make you comfortable. Overall she has a young demeanor and its like youre with a girlfriend.

Damage: 220 / 30 mins

Repeat: Yes! Body and doggy view is repeatable worthy. (luckily, ive been getting good body SPs recently).

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-7 11:21:12 | 显示全部楼层
Glad she's slowly opening up to dfk a bit, might have to repeat soon
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-7 12:06:22 | 显示全部楼层
Why her doggy view is so good? Just curious
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-7 19:49:18 | 显示全部楼层
TimHortons 发表于 2024-2-7 12:06
Why her doggy view is so good? Just curious

nice ass and thin waist, sex doll body
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-8 22:28:08 | 显示全部楼层
are boobs natural?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-9 11:39:25 | 显示全部楼层

Yes, and quite big for asians too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-11 23:12:31 | 显示全部楼层
Saw her today, and agreed that her body is the highlight
The view from doggy is 9.5/10....that ass the waist ratio is great.
Wouldn't say she is a pawg, but just how skinny her waist compared to her meaty ass....I could stare at her in doggy all day.

Now the service for me was a 3/10... basically non existent, bbbj was a bit toothy, no sf2, and overall not chemistry
Plus the walls are paper thin, and the roommate is right next door, so could hear everything which was a little distracting.

I found her to be cute and reminded me of someone I know so that was a plus, probably a 6/10 for me...the photos online are not her.

Normally I would not repeat based on service
But I honestly can't get that view from doggy out of my mind since seeing her...so I'm debating if I wanna book a longer session next time and see if I can somehow build a better rapport.

Her English sounds almost native, so communication is not an issue.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-12 11:02:12 | 显示全部楼层
Skiiipi 发表于 2024-2-11 23:12
The view from doggy is 9.5/10....that ass t ...

I guess its a basic service for you which sad to hear BUT fair. Was there no SF2 for you because shower too small?

When i saw her, she didnt have any roommates. I wonder how the pathing of the room is to each rooms are and was the roommate having a session as well?

Yea that butt is to die for hahaha and let us know after you repeat if you get better service and build better rapport.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-12 11:14:28 | 显示全部楼层
Skiiipi 发表于 2024-2-11 23:12
The view from doggy is 9.5/10....that ass t ...

一直好奇bbbj说到“toothy/有齿感”是什么感觉?牙齿磨到老二吗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-12 19:56:27 | 显示全部楼层
masterdegu 发表于 2024-2-12 11:02
I guess its a basic service for you which sad to hear BUT fair. Was there no SF2 for you because s ...

Yes roommate was having a session at the same time, and wolf bro was loud lol the roommate was also pretty loud too
Was kinda funny but also hard to get into the mood
Like when buddy came, he let out the biggest grunt and both Milan and I just laughed, but also threw me off my game a bit.
Yea walls were paper thin and the two rooms were side by side.

No SF2 because the shower was small.

But yes the view of the ass alone is worth a repeat...
I'll report back to see if service improves
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 09:01 , Processed in 0.039426 second(s), 13 queries .