AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4105|回复: 15

Yuki @ DayNight

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-6 03:38:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
went to see Yuki tonight after I had finished work. And wow what a way to relax after a long ass day of work. Yuki delivered and really eased a stressful ass work day. I liked her pics and and her look and she did not disappoint.
F: she is very GND look. I like girls with rounder face. she has a very cute round face with a nice smile and pretty eyes. Her pics are her, maybe with some skin touch ups and thats it.
B: her body is sexy. She has a nice meaty ass with big E sized boobs. They are fake, but well done. My hand barely fits one. She isn't fully CSP, but almost.
S/A: A bit timid at first, and submissive. Lets me just take the lead. Lots of DFK throughout. she is like a slightly shy gf. Did everything I wanted and more. She was enjoying herself too and got sooo wet. Fucked her in multiple positions, ate her pussy like it was shrimp fried rice. She got real wet and my cock was just covered in her juice. After not being able to hold any longer. Finally went for the finish line and blew a massive load inside her. Seeing the aftermath of a waterfall of my cum dripping out of her pussy is always an amazing sight. I fucked her for almost 30 minutes lol.
Afterwards some more DFK, shower, change and see ya next time!
R: Yes, she will be here for one month. Totally worth it!
dmg 300/45 + 200 nc
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-6 16:12:23 | 显示全部楼层
30分钟的sex,老兄威武,did she shaved?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-6 16:16:31 | 显示全部楼层
站立的龙卷 发表于 2024-2-6 16:12
30分钟的sex,老兄威武,did she shaved?

It was like 10ish minutes of foreplay, with most of it in 69. Then about 20 mins of sex. DFK throughout whole session, I would go for it or she would.
She has a small amount of hair down there, very little. I'd considered basically CSP.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-6 17:49:57 | 显示全部楼层
Looks like a great girl. Sexy body and great face. Worth to add to my TDL.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-6 21:52:53 | 显示全部楼层
I got a sore throat after DATY on her today
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-6 23:50:16 | 显示全部楼层
lordephraim 发表于 2024-2-6 21:52
I got a sore throat after DATY on her today
you don't get sore throat immediately after DATYING a girl on the same day. Incubation for anything is atleast 1 - 2 weeks not same day.
Don't make shit up. You were already sick before.

Also new account, 2 comments. And 1 only slandering a girl with the dumbest lie. If you're gonna slandering, atleast come up with a better lie.
Dude, don't be pathetic like that.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-7 00:04:46 | 显示全部楼层
@kingkong Looks like you are sharing your collection with us in your profile picture.
How do you compare Yuki with Miyu
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-7 00:12:26 | 显示全部楼层
tango_one 发表于 2024-2-7 00:04
@kingkong Looks like you are sharing your collection with us in your profile picture.
How do you com ...
Haha glad you noticed the profile pic change 😝
Yuki and Miyu are both submissive and shy.
But Yuki is bit better looking than Miyu overall.
Both girls are E sized, with Yuki's being enhanced and Miyu natural.
I had better chemistry with Miyu, however with Yuki it was still very close.
Miyu squirts, Yuki doesn't, but Yuki still gets incredibly wet. Miyu bbbj is much better than Yuki. Yuki is like softer bj.
Both girls are great tbh, hard to recommend either or. Would be awesome if I can get these two together in a duo 😍

Also bro I saw your friend inv, but my account doesn't have permission to add or accept it
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-7 01:35:05 | 显示全部楼层
kingkong123 发表于 2024-2-6 23:50
you don't get sore throat immediately after DATYING a girl on the same day. Incubation for anything  ...

Well, all I'm going to say is good luck hobbying without protection, definitely keep it up, and if something does start spreading we'll know who it's from.

** MODERATOR **

We don't encourage unprotected sex, but everyone is free to make their own choices based on their own risk tolerance.
If you are so concerned about STI's then dont do DATY.

You avoided KingKong bro's valid argument that STI's dont act immediately (like getting a sore throat right after meeting that girl) by making a snarky passive aggressive comment instead. This is annoying at minimal, and quite possibly malicious at worst.

Lastly, there's a separate thread that specifically discusses "NC" (unprotected sex).
We dont want each review to turn into the same repetitive argument and preaching over the evils of NC.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-7 12:05:36 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you KingKong. The aspects that you breakdown will help us to understand which Japanese SP should be chosen.  Nowadays I prefer to see SP who are more submissive and shy without any enhancements. I feel my opinion lead towards the Kaya @YL who attend the tour here last year

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-11 07:58 , Processed in 0.040562 second(s), 14 queries .