AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11486|回复: 33

Fansy @Girlfriend416

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-2 19:37:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
So I saw GF416 get a some new talent and Fansy caught my attention from her stats. The boss also recommended me to try her. Since she knows what I like, I decided to go see what the hype was all about. And boy did it live up to the hype!!

I'm getting the feeling of not wanting to share this review, that is how good Fansy is.

Heres my breakdown:

Location: YnF classic location, no issues with parking if you know where to go.

Face: 8.5 some of you guys might disagree, but for me I believe she is worthy of that rating. She has a really traditional korean lady look that is a OL GND style. However she is one of those versatile beautys where she can apply some makeup and look like a kpop idol at a club. I prefer the more traditional look, with light makeup and highlighting her natural qualities. Celebertiy comparison would be Lee da hee (이다희). She has a small white face, flawless skin, korean glass face look, with long black hair. She is also tall and thin like Dahee which I think makes the perfect comparison to get an idea of how she looks.
I believe she has some surgery done on her face, most likely double eyelid, and her chin. It's hard to for me to tell with these things but most koreans get PS anyways.

Age estimate- mid 20s

I believe the photos are not her but they are good representation. She has natural black hair, and I don't think she is as thin as the pictures.

Body: 8.5
For the brothers that like the thin build with big tits and classic asian ass this is your calling hahaha. Fansy stands at about 5"8 without heels, swimsuit model build, no fat anywhere, amazing skin that has a healthy complexion. She has Natural beautiful full C cups/small Ds. Pink aerola no sag with nice nipples. Her breasts I would say is her next best asset besides her face. They are really nice, she gets real sensitive when you suck on them.
No tattoos, trimmed kitty.

Service: 8.5
So I arrived at the location and went up to the room no issues. Its an older builder in a nostlgaic location reminded me of the earlier days older wolves would know what I mean haha. Anyways Fansy greeted me at the door and her attitude and personality was amazing from the start. I felt we connected well, she was talkative and bubbly. She greeted at the door in heels and a beige/whiteish dress. She looked so sexy, I was instantly intrigued. We chatted some more from undressing and SF2. She is attenative, and helps you undress and dress very sweet lady.

During shower there was nice fondling play and dfk. Skipped WF and went back to bed for the action. We started off with more DFK she is an amazing kisser. After she went down on her knees and gave me a top 10 BJ infront of the mirror. With her body frame, she had her hips up it was a beautiful sight. Her BJ skills are amazing, honestly top 10 I've ever had. She can DT, we did some light FF, and BLS.

Returned the favour after and started exploring her body more. Had to play with those beautiful D cups and she got really aroused and wet. She has some small hair but nothing crazy. Well groomed, but the highlight was that she was super tight and wet. Did a few positions and finished in the cover.

Some services I think she is open to but I did not partake in this time. (DATY,CIM, DIGITS) as always YMMV with these things.

Attitude: 9 She reminds me of Paris when she was new but not cold. Her attitude is great, english also above average she can communicate well. overall a good time, she does have a bit of a routine but will listen to requests.

Repeat: Yes

Ask any questions below

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-3 01:10:55 | 显示全部楼层
According to the ads, her breast seems to be enhanced. How does feel in your judgement?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-3 01:55:27 | 显示全部楼层
arthurs 发表于 2024-2-3 01:10
According to the ads, her breast seems to be enhanced. How does feel in your judgement?

where do you see that it says her breasts are enhanced?
I don't see it on the gf416 site listing... anyway

They are definitely real, no signs of surgery on her breasts, they feel and look natural.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-3 03:52:32 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2024-2-3 01:55
where do you see that it says her breasts are enhanced?
I don't see it on the gf416 site listing.. ...

Because some other girls specifically marks natrual breast on GF416, Fansy didn't bring it up.

Thanks to confirm!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-3 08:12:22 | 显示全部楼层
Looks like gf416 got the new top girl.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-3 09:31:44 | 显示全部楼层
seems a good meal. going to try next week
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-3 10:23:35 | 显示全部楼层
aight LeeDaHee?! Say no more
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-3 13:24:11 | 显示全部楼层
NY5个mm,其余4个有标注胸是natural,唯独FANSY没有标注natural,所以隐含人工
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-3 13:28:03 | 显示全部楼层
quietcap 发表于 2024-2-3 13:24
NY5个mm,其余4个有标注胸是natural,唯独FANSY没有标注natural,所以隐含人工

她家的MM标注的natural不太可靠,Pretty标注natural去了发现是man-made,之前有狼兄写过她也提到过
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-3 13:53:06 | 显示全部楼层
Is she better than Momo in your opinion?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 22:15 , Processed in 0.035110 second(s), 14 queries .