AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1984|回复: 0

[Edmonton] Demi@SweetBB

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-19 18:08:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
F: 6-7 Can't tell if pictures are 100% her, but I do see some resemblance so possibly taken a few years ago. My estimation, maybe late 20's girl. You can tell she's a smoker but the face is still quite attractive and very easy to look at. No blemishes at all.

B: 6-7 Not skinny and not fat either. Website stats seems about right. Her skin is very smooth and soft. Boobs also soft and very responsive

S/A: 8 Great atitude, very sweet and bubbly and very service oriented. It was pretty cold at night and my hands were freezing when I arrived in. She noticed that right away can warmed up me with her body and toughing out my cold hands against her soft skin. Lots of hugs and kisses from door to bed. Shower time no WF but paid special attention to the little guy. We mostly just chatted during shower time to get to know each other and build a connection. On bed nice bbbj and bls. Actually I really enjoyed it that I needed her to stop. But didn't matter anyways cause I blown my load soon after during missionary. Lots of time after that so we kept talking while she massaged me and cuddled with each other. Also DATY okay, digits not so much but ymmv. Lots of hugs and kisses post shower and from bed back to door. Made me wanted to stay longer but I really needed to go lol.

repeat: maybe. I really did enjoy her service but I want to see what's out there before I leave town again.

first review, hopefully helpful
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 21:09 , Processed in 0.032950 second(s), 14 queries .