AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 829|回复: 0

Aiko @ VG90

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-17 22:13:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Photos are her but there’s photoshop. 80% similar.

Age is mid 20s.

Face: 7.6
her face is beautiful, she has big eyes and clear white skin. No wrinkles, Small nose, great smile. Nice black hair, bob cut. Her face is small but those eyes draw you in, she has a sharp chin.

body: 8
damn she has a really nice body IMO. She has like Bcups but the cutest puffy nipples, if you like puffy nipples you must go. She’s average height, but she is skinny with a nice juicy ass. I really enjoyed her body proportions. Her bum a tiny bit rough, but I barely noticed. She gets wet and she has a bush.

Service: 8
SF2, no WF but I didn’t ask and tbh I don’t really enjoy shower BBBJ. Her BBBJ is something else, she may be shy, but she can suck a dick. Great suction, I have the image of her mouth and lips wrapped around my dick. She sucks it deep and she knows what she’s doing. I enjoyed CG Doggy and Mish. She’s tight and she grips…
She kinda need you to go slow, you can’t really take her to pound town right away,

very enjoyable meal .

attitude: 8
She’s shy in a very cute way. She’s not super new, she has been to Vancouver before, she has tricks and really aims to please, solid Japanese menu. Her English is a bit weak but communicated without any issues.

repeat: yes just too watch her BBBJ, see her puffy nipples, and watch her kitty grip,

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-22 01:11:27
好似几年轻,谢谢分享

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 21:12 , Processed in 0.035472 second(s), 14 queries .