AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 952|回复: 0

Louise at Banana Shop

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-12 22:22:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tried to book here even last year since November finally went to see her today.  Familar house in a quite street near the church.
She is yonge with mature face but body shows true youth - mid 25 my estimate.  Bubbly personality as well as body in a good way. Height about 160. Overall body chubby on a very good side.  A bit baby fat on the tummy but very acceptable.  Not fat by any means. All natural with c cup.  Perky butt and 馒头逼。Pictures seem real. Skin is white and silky.  Face is oval shape with big double lash eyes, 妩媚动人。i would look her twice if walking by on the street.
Service is 8 out of 10 and she likes to take the lead.  Dirty talk too with arousing moans.  She even helped me fold my cloths neatly and hold hands tight to the shower.  Bbbj started right after junior cleaning and rubbed her butt with my dick in the shower and once dried in front of mirror.  She then pushed me onto bed with more licking all over my body.  More bbbj, niple sucking and again again.  I said cant hold it lets put on the cover for the real deal. She rides like a champ with lots of energy. Tried cg, rcg, doggy, ,missionary. Her face flushes so quick just like mine. I finally blew in doggy view slaping her curvy sexy butt.  I even forgot to try 69 with her but will catch up next time.
Barely had strength to walk out. Drained but satisfied.  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 18:47 , Processed in 0.032516 second(s), 14 queries .