AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4324|回复: 3

Namu, Louise @ banana shop

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-12-11 16:03:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ok so first time booking with this shop, they're quick to respond, no issues. I noticed a Thai girl from this shop looked very familiar to me. Had to book and see her. Location was a discreet townhouse located in Markham. No nosey neighbors, not much traffic. Lots of cameras inside the house though, but that's for safety purposes, and I trust the shop. A note: lot of stairs to walk up to get to the room. Not handicap friendly if that matters

I get to the front door and it opens, behind the door is a cute light skinned Thai girl, she was ryla from asb before. She is about 5 foot 2, short and skinny, but has c+ cup man mades, they're firm, but fit her frame well. Her ass is incredible, super soft and very plump. She has a small frame but these curves go crazy. Just as good as I remember. We caught up for a bit, and onto the shower.

Photos: website photos are her 100%, the second and third photo of her with the pink apron on is the most accurate. although her face is blocked a bit, you can tell the shape and look, it's accurate.

Face: 7, Her face is very pleasant to look at, she is truly a Thai beauty. She has a shy cute was to her, like a girl you see in your university class, you expect her to be very reserved, but she kinda has a wild side. she has a small face, with a sharp chin, she has beautiful eyes with nice eye lashes. Her pics on the Site are 100% accurate, she was always smiling, just as pictured. She has long thick black hair.  thinner lips on a narrow slender face. her skin is very light hay coloured, almost white.

Body 7.7, She is about 5 foot 2 inches. She is busty, and curvy, she has a very plump ass and a very nice set of c+ cups (man made but very nice) . She is petite and very skinny. I love her body type. she is shaved down there and has a very beautiful kitty, it's brown and pink, you can tell she's tight. Her skin is soft, and not tanned, her Hygiene was perfect too.

Service 8: she is on the level of Japanese girls. So no complaints.No rushing, and she takes her time. Dfk was great, she does WF in the shower, and does a really nice PS once we got back to the room. She does cat bath too which is nice, (kisses body all over). Great foreplay to be had. Her BBBJ started sensual but got very nice as time went on, she DT me and it was very enjoyable. Honestly it's really nice to experience a Thai girl, lately all I've been seeing are Japanese girls. Namu is a great change of pace. FS with namu was amazing. She's incredibly tight, and petite. Did CG, Doggy, Mish. I did not try CIM, just went in the cover. Positions were enjoyed, some petite girls have problems with size, not Namu, any position I picked was enjoyed greatly. She is tight too and does use lube.

Attitude: 7.6 she is a bit reserved at first, but she recognized me and remembered me from her last time here. So she opened up. I guess if you're new, she will come off as shy, but her English is great and she's very funny. She's honestly a nice girl, and it shows. Thai people are genuinely nice and she is no exception.  She goes with the flow, I never felt rushed

Repeat: I have repeated her already, she's even better than before as she has more experience. I will be back.

enjoy boys!

Saw Louise today, discreet residential location in Markham.

Louise opened the door and I was greeted by a petite short, white skinned Chinese girl. She must be mid 20s. She was short and had decent curves. walked me to the bedroom and immediately start DFK. She jumped on me, she is really really full of energy, she initiated DFK and lots of goreplay even before the shower

During the shower there's more dfk and WF.

In the bedroom she starts with lots of foreplay and cat bath. Her BBJ is great, she doesn't use any hands on your JJ, she uses her hands to roam around and sensually touch you while she blows Jj.

She put the cover on and did CG, then Mish and doggy. She is very tight. I really enjoyed myself,

Picture: Real but there is a slight photoshop for the eyes. It's 75 % resemblance

Face: 7.2, elegant Chinese face, more of an oval shape, with a nice chin. Honestly I was not expecting she would be so energetic as she looked almost shy and reserved. She is very passionate even though she looks like the shy girl of a college class. Her skin is very white and she has nice red lips. Her hair is so sexy, long and black.
Her eyes are average.

Body: 7.5. She is short and average build, not super skinny, but not chubby at all. She has nice c cups natural and a very nice bottom.

Service: 8: she is above the average J girls service, she is more passionate, has a very nice BBBJ, and it seems more genuine rather than transactional. She is super tight and knows what she's doing.

Attitude: 7:5 she takes charge. I was a bit shocked. I enjoyed everything and she did everything without being asked. No complaints, she speaks 0 English. CBC friends may have some trouble.

Repeat: yes I will book her soon after I finish my TDL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-13 00:20:42 | 显示全部楼层
Bro, why so many cameras in the house? is that a privacy problem to the customer?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-13 12:44:22 | 显示全部楼层
IAHC 发表于 2023-12-13 00:20
Bro, why so many cameras in the house? is that a privacy problem to the customer?

In fact, it’s the same everywhere, whether you go to a spa or a house. There are cameras at entrances, exits and corridors. Apartments usually have cameras at the entrance.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-14 23:59:11 | 显示全部楼层
Totally agree Nima is very pretty and sweet Thai girl, ready to repeat
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 19:29 , Processed in 0.039028 second(s), 14 queries .