AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2856|回复: 0

Rina@PinkieMoon

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-11-29 20:19:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Was in ottawa for a short while and had very good luck with pinkiemoon in the past so decided to try Rina.

F: 6/10, her pics are not real, with the face blurred its hard to say it has much resemblance, except for the 3rd one where she's bending over (her butt size is the shape but smaller) but even that it's quite photoshoped - her skin is not as pale as it shows. She has a small oval face, with a bit of baby fat around the cheecks, not a lot of wrinkles (could be due to makeup). Has big round eyes, and done up hair. She looks to be in her late 20s with SOME mileage in the industry. She is overall cute, but definitely not a head turner.

B: 6/10, she's about 155cm without shoes on. Boobs are about b cup, with good skin and no tummy fat/belly. She's not a spinner, but i'd say she's about 95-105 pounds. Her butt is very small and not a lot of padding for going at it from doggy. Her legs are fairly skinny but nothing to rave about. Overall her body is quite nice, but definitely not someone that cares about her body enough to tone it.

S/A: 7/10, she's quite open to new things/suggestions and of course everything comes at a price. Her BBBJ is good, but she's overally cautious about hygiene throughout the entire session which is some what of a turn off for me. She rode me on top then we switched to missionary to finish, she's very flexible though so you can try different positions that fits you. Her moans are quite a turn on and everytime that thrust she moans like the JAV girls. but again, nothing to rave about. She was visible tired and perhaps i was being a bit too rough so i asked her for a HJ finish instead, but she was not open to the idea (not that she wanted to please me, but more of not wanting to use her hands kind of vibe). She's very polite and friendly like most jgirls, but this one's a bit of a clock watcher and quite obvious with it as well.

D: $300/45mins

R: No. im comparison to other girls from Pinkiemoon in the past, Rina is one that i liked the least. Waiting for Pinkie to bring someone else next.

If you are interested in a innocent-ish young girl, she's a good choice if you can take the lead. But if you are a wolf looking for a service queen/experienced pro, highly suggest to save your essence for someone else.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 08:23 , Processed in 0.042725 second(s), 14 queries .