查看: 2575|回复: 0

水仙@私做

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-11-7 15:01:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
My first time to review a girl.

Rate: 300/70 min Nuru
Time of Day: noon

Face: 6~8/10
Girl next door type. I rate her appearance between 6 and 8 because she embodies the typical style of a Guangdong girl. If you're fond of the Guangdong style, she might be an 8 for you, but if not, she's a 6. She appears to be in her mid-30s.

Body: 8/10
Around 160cm, slim figure, flat tummy, minimal unwanted extra fat. She has a beautiful figure, and her breasts seem to be in the range of C or D cup, and they feel natural.

Service: 7/10
I would rate her service as a 7. She allowed me to shower on my own at the beginning, but she did offer to assist when I didn't initiate.  The bath towel is clean but a little damp, not yet thoroughly dried. The massage was excellent, and the nuru service was also great. However, these activities left limited time for a full-service session, prompting her to inquire if I wanted to extend for an additional 30 minutes. Showered together between each session. One drawback was that the room temperature was low, despite having a small electric heater. She had to contact someone downstairs to raise the temperature. I did not like her BBBJ as she sucked with force. I could not say it was bad but this was not my preference.  

Attitude: 8/10
She exhibited a very good attitude and was cooperative throughout. Although there wasn't much conversation during the session, she did communicate and speak occasionally. She primarily spoke Mandarin but with a Cantonese accent.

Repeat: No
I would not consider revisiting due to the temperature issue and the slightly rushed experience.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 17:26 , Processed in 0.047192 second(s), 14 queries .