立即注册
搜索
查看: 3210|回复: 5

Hola @Syren

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-11-4 16:29:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Rate: 270 @ 45
Time of Day: Lunch

I usually review k/j girls, so bare with me on this review. This is my first non-Asian review in years, I looked at the other reviews to get an idea of how people rate. Its rare to see a non asian working in one of the main asian shops, so I figured why not

Face:7.5/10 The pictures are real, the picture of her looking sideways in a black bikini is exactly how her face looks. Her hair however is curly/wavy type, ass length. She is gnd+ for me, very slutty look, like a clubbing or hooters girl. Nice big lips, big eyes, and pointy nose. She does have the extension eyelash like in the pics which I’m not a fan of. Face has full makeup, very well applied. If you’re into Latinas, I would definitely say she is pretty. I’m not great at guessing ages for non-asian girls, been seeing them so much I’m out of touch with others, id estimate late 20s to early 30s.

Body:8.5/10 Her body is insane, definitely had some work done. Her boobs are like E cup, didn’t see scars, but could feel they had been under the knife. Her ass is huge for her body, its that hourglass figure of tiny waist, then big ass. Kitty was shaved, small stubble. Her skin overall is smooth, wheat colour, some blemishes here and there. Overall, that thick Latina body, the proportions are insane.

Service: 6.9/10 I’m use to k service which is pretty hard to beat, so if you’re comparing with Koreans its not the same feel, but compared to other Latinas I’ve tried years ago, she was much better. Opens the door and we half some small talk as she grabs my hand and walks me in. I was staring at her ass as she walked, never seen an ass that big on a thin girl. She gave some lfk, then asked to help undress her, took off her bra, panties, n heels, was a nice change. She was grinding her ass on my guy as I undressed her. I undressed too then we head in for sf2. Mouthwash, then a quick basic wash. SF2 had wf, lots of ass grinding, and rubbing her tits on me. We dry off and head into the room. She moons her ass in my face and just asks if I like it. I’m like hell yea I do and starting sliding my guy on her ass. She speaks a lot of Spanish throughout, I have no idea what she’s saying, but it sounds sexy. She asked me to lie down then shoved her tits into my face, she pushes them deep into your face, and pulled my other hands to finger her while I sucked. Her kitty was getting wet. More dfk, then bbbj. Bbbj is average, I highly recommend you be assertive and ask her to spend more time on the bbbj. After the bbbj she grabbed the cover, but I declined saying I want DATY. DATY was really good, clean and she really enjoyed herself. She shoved my face deep into her pussy as she grinded kitty in my face. She came after 10 min and closed up her legs and vibrated. More dfk, then she gave a quick bbbj before the cover. Popped on the cover and we went at it, she’s really active and horny, has the whole Latina aye papi act. I blew in the cover in doggy, what a sight, ass just jiggles. She cleaned me up then thanked me for eating her pussy, said it made her so happy. Quick sf2, hugs/kisses goodbye.

Attitude:8/10 Very good attitude. Speaks dirty in Spanish throughout, lots of compliments. Good amount of eye contact throughout and seemed to enjoy herself. No awkward moments and enjoyed talking. English is basic, you can have a conversation, but its like entry level English, similar to k girls.

Repeat: I normally don’t see non-asian girls, but the experience was very different and exciting, felt so slutty and erotic, so yes I will repeat after my long tdl. It’s a nice change from the k girl routine.

Recommend: If you like Latinas, this is the Latina experience, would recommend. If you want a tight spinner, definitely not for you. This is for the guys that like a thick full body meaty woman, who love ass. I highly recommend you take the lead and tell her what you want, recommend hh.

Feel free to ask questions
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-11-5 09:52:56 | 显示全部楼层
She is gnd+

what does this mean, above average?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-11-5 18:20:33 | 显示全部楼层
Yea, above the average girl next door type
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-11-7 12:44:47 | 显示全部楼层
nice. want to try. any chance she offers Greek?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-11-8 08:08:32 | 显示全部楼层
I'm not sure I didn't ask, I don't think my guy would even be long enough to do greek with her, so much ass cushion to get through.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-11-10 15:15:52 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds nice just that price would be in the vip range from non-Asian shops
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 10:52 , Processed in 0.038626 second(s), 14 queries .