AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 747|回复: 3

How to Improve Experiences with Japanese MM?

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-9 15:22:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The current market has a high proportion of Japanese MM. Despite being courteous and well-mannered, they seem less skilled at reading body language and are difficult to build a connection with in 45-60 minutes. This can lead to slow-paced, awkward or boring appointments.

Does anyone have advice on how to get along better with them? I prefer not to coerce them or give forceful instructions. There are so many Japanese MM that it can be a challenge to find something else due to limited availability. For that matter, is it getting harder for shops to source Korean talent or are they simply responding to a perceived increase in demand for Japanese MM?

Thank you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-11-5 10:51:25 | 显示全部楼层
I think maybe use google translator or other AI translator  tool is the only way to help communicate with J Girl.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-11-5 16:07:43 | 显示全部楼层
I think JP girls are more for GFE type of person. Since it’s GFE, you need to find the girl with the right chemistry with you. Also, if you repeat the same girl, she will act more and more intimate to you. This is my experience with them so far.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-11-9 21:05:06 | 显示全部楼层
zzz5000 发表于 2023-11-5 10:51
I think maybe use google translator or other AI translator  tool is the only way to help communicate ...

I'm not sure if it is due to a lack of verbal communication. Some MM who are 99% non-vocal can be very welcoming and expressive without speaking or understanding words. Unless you mean that Japanese MM place a greater emphasis on verbal communication than other MM do, but that would be hard to say.

I think JP girls are more for GFE type of person. Since it’s GFE, you need to find the girl with the right chemistry with you. Also, if you repeat the same girl, she will act more and more intimate to you. This is my experience with them so far.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. Even though that is a good point, it introduces a dilemma: most Japanese MM work in the GTA for a maximum of four weeks. Some work for as little as a few days before leaving. Therefore, it can be difficult to see the same Japanese MM more than once. Even if you do find one you have good chemistry with, after four weeks (at the most), she is gone and the relationship-building is no longer fruitful.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 00:18 , Processed in 0.037432 second(s), 14 queries .