AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4738|回复: 15

Candy @私做

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-9-30 21:20:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Notice: The individual I encountered does not match the description of CANDY at all! The pictures depicted her as approximately 160 cm tall, possessing fair, smooth skin, and a relatively slender face with large eyes. Some reviews even suggested she might be Vietnamese. However, the person I met was a Korean woman, standing at least 170 cm in height, with a warmer, more tanned skintone, a broader facial structure, and eyes of average size. Based on the person I saw, I have strong suspicions that she is not the same person as Candy. It's perplexing why no one has raised this before!

Profile Photo: Total different person

Age estimate : 27-33

Facial Characteristics Rating: 6.5/10
Her face is natural. Moderately broad, not excessively wide or bony, but it possesses well-proportioned facial features. While she is by no means unattractive, she might not immediately capture your attention on the street. Her nose is of average size, set high and straight, complemented by thin lips. Cute shy style.

Physique Rating: 7/10
She stands at a minimum height of 168cm and boasts a broader physique, featuring wide shoulders and a generous hip structure. Her legs are long and slender, accentuating her wide hips. She possesses a well-endowed bust, likely around a C-cup in size, with a darker hue.

Service Evaluation: 6.5/10
Although she may appear reserved, her willingness to adapt to your asks is satisfatory. Whether it's hj, bj or switching positions, she approaches them professionally. It's worth noting that she may not have fully grasped the art of making a man feel good, which could possibly be attributed to her being a first-time sex worker, as I suspected.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-2 12:27:43 | 显示全部楼层
Damn..maybe keeper switched the girl for you. Fortunately you experience wasn’t that bad.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-2 13:12:53 | 显示全部楼层
这算不算因祸得福?

楼主运气不错呢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-2 16:48:17 | 显示全部楼层
現在找私做,去到見到的,隨時與廣告上的照片或狼友的報告中所描述,不是同一個人。747上一些私做廣告,其實是以前在星島日報登廣告的客戶(因為星島已停刊了一整年),這些老闆現在仍沿用舊式的手法營運,名下有幾個女生,人客上門,誰個女孩有空就給人客說她是廣告上的一個,樓主的遭遇正是這種情況。
我不會中這種圈套,因為有搜索過Candy廣告上的電話號碼,這個號碼,之前747廣告版上有「年轻梦梦本地留学生, 天然的大波波」,老闆不換電話號碼是因為sim card內有大批熟客的紀錄,包括以前看星島的舊客人,如果說年轻梦梦是把sim card 交給Candy 使用,兩人都是真私做,這個說法是有點牽強。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-10-2 17:57:59 | 显示全部楼层
狗口中的象牙 发表于 2023-10-2 16:48
現在找私做,去到見到的,隨時與廣告上的照片或狼友的報告中所描述,不是同一個人。747上一些私做廣告,其 ...

肯定不是梦梦, 见我的是个韩国人,不会说中文的.
真的,这种雷太坑了,第一次试过这样;
好在这个掉包的女孩虽然不是我要的白滑candy, 质量还凑合;
我比较不挑食
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-2 19:11:58 | 显示全部楼层
rippler 发表于 2023-10-2 17:57
肯定不是梦梦, 见我的是个韩国人,不会说中文的.
真的,这种雷太坑了,第一次试过这样;
好在这个掉包的女孩 ...

慶幸你的約會還算滿意,old school 的老鴇就是這樣運作的,這個行業是不會有老實的商人,只是一些經驗不足的狼友是沒有戒心,吃了虧又會啞忍。因為你肯說出來,我才有機會說出我的知識,給經驗不足的人認識市場是會有這樣的掉包套路。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-3 05:58:36 | 显示全部楼层
I enjoy with Indies because of their service and willingness to provide good service to keep you coming back. I hate Bait & Switch, I hate false information, and I hate add on service fee. Thx bro Rippler for the info. I'll keep her phone# under the "watch out List". Shop keeper take note, don't fool your valuable customer.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-3 14:36:11 | 显示全部楼层
harley 发表于 2023-10-3 05:58
I enjoy with Indies because of their service and willingness to provide good service to keep you com ...

Keeping a cheater’s phone number in your watch-out list may not work soon. Few months ago, I pointed out a few cases of same phone number using for a number of Indies at different time, this has alerted them to use new phone number for the subsequent new Indies. One more thing I would hint our fellow wolves, be careful towards those Ad not indicating major intersections, since the pimp has a number of operating locations. Also, as an example, saying ‘condo in Markham’ is also suspicious. Even intersections are given in the Ad, if you are directed to a different one, you should be aware you may not see the one in the Ad.  Let’s work together to fight the cheating pimps.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-3 15:20:09 | 显示全部楼层
rippler 发表于 2023-10-2 17:57
肯定不是梦梦, 见我的是个韩国人,不会说中文的.
真的,这种雷太坑了,第一次试过这样;
好在这个掉包的女孩 ...

我也是 约的那个私做miko上楼也是个blonde韩国人, 所幸样貌还可以
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-3 17:07:26 | 显示全部楼层
candy一直都没有报告,怎么还被调包呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 18:03 , Processed in 0.040994 second(s), 14 queries .