Bomi @ Ktown

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-8-30 01:04:52 | 显示全部楼层
1/10 太过分了吧。。 不算美女。。但是真没有那么丑。 应该给5-6分。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-8-30 05:49:19 | 显示全部楼层
I have locked this thread because:
1)  The discussion is getting off topic.
2)  I believe the score of 1/10 is unreasonably harsh.

It appears that OP doesn't understand what the issue is.

Dear OP, you DON'T have to agree with the "consensus" or whatever rating other people give.
You are free to state your own opinion (even if its significantly different from others).
In fact, we encourage diversity of opinions.

However, its important that you understand the 1-10 rating standard (as explained here).

We understand that different people have different tastes.
We won't all agree what score a certain service provider should receive.
You may think a certain service provider is below average, while another bro may think she is pretty.
All of this is perfectly fine.

The point of the 1-10 ratings is NOT to force people to agree whether a certain service provider deserves a 1 or a 5 or a 10.

No, the point is that we need to have an understanding what 1,2,3...10 means.

In the past (many many years ago) we had the problem where scores totally misleading because bros would give scores that were all over the place. Some would give 8s or 9s to girls they said were merely "ok"; others would give 11/10, or 12/10 to girls they liked which totally wrecked the scoring system (because what's next, 20/10? 100/10? a million out of 10?).

So the current rating system is to lock down the definition of what numerical values corresponds to.
  • Simply speaking, if YOU THINK a girl is average, then you should give her a score of 5.
  • If YOU THINK she is slightly above or below average, then give her 6 or 4.
  • A 10 represents the theoretical limit (like the speed of light); a 10 should not be given unless you are totally certain she is absolutely the most beautiful female (as per your own taste) that you've ever seen and you also believe that its impossible to find anyone in the entire world who can be more beautiful.
  • On the other end of the scale. A 1/10 represents the absolute worst looking female you've ever seen anywhere, and you cannot imagine there to be anyone on this planet who looks worse.

So, dear OP, I don't want to be long-winded, but I hope you understand, I'm not saying you aren't entitled to your opinion.
If you think the girl is old or ugly, you are welcome to say it.
But, you should not give 1/10 just because you think others overrated her.

Feel free to PM me if you if you can honestly tell us that she is the absolute worst looking female you've ever seen anywhere, and you cannot imagine there to be anyone on this planet who looks worse. If you can honestly tell me that, I will unlock this thread.

* Status update - August 31 - Mod & OP PM dialogue:
Mod: Is BOMI the ugliest woman you've ever seen, and you can't imagine anyone on this planet who can be worse looking?If your answer is still yes, i promise i will unlock your thread.
OP: yes she is
Mod: Ok then. As promised I will re-open your thread.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-8-31 23:19:02 | 显示全部楼层
wow can't believe Bomi is indeed the ugliest woman OP ever saw. in this case I feel bad for OP... I am very surprised you stay if that's the case. hope your next one will be better.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-1 01:15:47 | 显示全部楼层
1分有點太誇張,起碼50歲以上
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-1 09:46:12 | 显示全部楼层
That is really unfair for Bomi. Ofcouse she is old, but she is very decent milf, and due to her confident, she is actually quiet sexy in my eyes.
May I suggest OP check out Katarina@ASB and Olivia@BH69, the 2 veterans in the scene, so you have a new standard with older ladies.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-1 10:23:23 | 显示全部楼层
C.Giacomo 发表于 2023-9-1 09:46
That is really unfair for Bomi. Ofcouse she is old, but she is very decent milf, and due to her conf ...

It is more than unfair. Old and Ugly are two different thing. The rating "1" on her is so so unrealistic. We all know that she is not the ugliest person in the world. Just look at the 18 reviews from this board. They are from 6 to 8 and the majority are 7.
This review should be grounded and move to level 30 or 20. It is so unfair for the lady. She trying so hard to serve us and we destroy her income because of one person.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-1 12:07:15 | 显示全部楼层
hounddog 发表于 2023-9-1 10:23
It is more than unfair. Old and Ugly are two different thing. The rating "1" on her is so so unrea ...

I disagree. unfair for the lady because of her income? How about OP hard earned money? So you are saying no one can give any bad review because it will affect mm income??? thats non-sense. What's the point of this forum of one cannot give a honest review? Face is subjective and OP already said she is the ugliest person he saw.

if you want to help the MM. you can point out other reviews are higher score and your own experience. grounding a honest review just because it doesn't reflect your score is dictatorship.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-1 20:35:35 | 显示全部楼层
ur1k7891 发表于 2023-9-1 20:05
a little of topic but just curious where is Barbie now?

Not too far off topic, since this OP gave Barbie@MW a 6 back 10 years ago...she was one of the 4 queens of AZN!
Barbie now works exclusively for ktown in Toronto.  Same agency as this review...  She only pop up occasionally...  keep checking the website or bug the booker.  Good luck catching her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-1 23:27:30 | 显示全部楼层
Nisus 发表于 2023-9-1 22:07
Is she still working under the same name right now?

Yes.  Barbie@K-town.  Unfortunately, I've noticed she pop up for work less and less since last year...  Maybe you can ask booker for more info.

To keep this on-topic - I've see Bomi (as BOM@Syren) and Barbie@K-town both last year.  I have to say Barbie is better in everyway except for the doorway action.  I would rate Barbie F8/B7/S8.5/A9  and Bom F6/B6.5/S7.5/A8.5
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-2 14:40:20 | 显示全部楼层
LOL.  Funny watching these guys argue about personal taste.  Face is each to their own.  Everyone has their own taste.  Thats the problem with the reviews on faces.  More often then not, I get let down meeting new SPs just based on reviews.  Simply because everyone has their own preference and it seems like everyone has lower standards then me haha.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-8 19:54 , Processed in 0.045555 second(s), 12 queries .