AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11280|回复: 43

Bomi @ Ktown

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-8-28 12:03:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Havent had korean in a long time and honestly im so happy with the abundance of japanese these days. Living out my JAV dreams
booking with Ktown was quite easy-- saw a review on Bomi, thought might be worth a try especially since in North york, review was quite decent.

location; north york, not the typical condo. elevator is quite busy with residents, so might be a bit awkard if it happens that resident get off the same floor as you.

Face; 1/10 - Picture on website you cant really judge, but i would say that pictures are not accurate/real.  Older, likely 35-40. Reminds me of Grimm from grimm adventures. definitely had work done on face. Possible that when younger she was much prettier. Very low rating because nmcot

Body; 5/10 Slim, about 160cm, good height. Definitely takes care of her body. Overal skin very soft, has a belly button piercing, for me, was quite attractive. Chest were not real, c cup at most.  felt okay, but not the best feeling. Rear has some meat.

Service/Attitude; 8/10, to be honest very good service she had very good attitude, and was always smiling, giggling and trying to make small talk. As soon as I entered door, immediately she went in for dfk, went to bedroom to continue more dfk, and suddenly she was on her knees for bbbj. sf2, i can say i do quite miss how thorough korean mm showers you, felt more clean than if i showered myself. had water flute, more dfk, also did ps in shower. In bed more ps, dfk, started with cg and ended quite quickly with mish.

Repeat: no, honestly although the service was quite good, the other two categories were quite low.

** MODERATOR **

Although everyone's tastes/preferences are different, 1/10 is an unreasonably harsh score.
The numerical score (for consistency all reviews must use the same scale) is from 1 to 10.
That means, no matter what your tastes/preferences are, 1/10 is the absolute worst face you can ever imagine (there is no score lower than 1).
So its hard to accept that this MM is really the ugliest person you ever seen in your entire life, and that you cannot imagine any face uglier than this.

Furthermore, reviews must include comprehensive description. Just saying "N/MCOT" is useless information to readers.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-8-28 12:15:07 | 显示全部楼层
所以話,鹹魚青菜各有所愛,有人鐘意Irene同Bom(我都鐘意的),主意overall真係唔算太差,同埋服務真係好好

我以前試過撞到幾個韓國大媽同重型坦克,嚇到沖完涼同佢講我突然好唔舒服,要離開,情願當跌左d錢

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-8-28 12:40:10 | 显示全部楼层
Bomi@K-town is Bom@FoxVIP.  well reviewed.

Before anyone get confused by her "1/10" score for face, the OP is simply very critical.  I was scanning his old reviews for comparison and found he gave the legend BARBIE@Moonwaiting a 6!   Back in 2013 when she first started!!   I personally would give Barbie an 7.5 or higher for face based on seeing her last year in 2022....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-8-28 13:01:06 | 显示全部楼层
这是见过最低了吧。1分。那是要长成什么样才可以得到这分数? 这么吓人你为什么不走?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-8-28 13:05:50 | 显示全部楼层
cy17520 发表于 2023-8-28 13:01
这是见过最低了吧。1分。那是要长成什么样才可以得到这分数? 这么吓人你为什么不走?  ...

i stayed because;
- she was very friendly with very good attitude.
- $200 damage
- quick come and go
- i had no time to "research" and book someone else,
- all other girls I was interested in were fully booked that day
- no patience to wait another time to release
+++ very difficult/awkward/terrible feeling to say no when already in the unit
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-8-28 13:53:21 | 显示全部楼层
strifes 发表于 2023-8-28 13:05
i stayed because;
- she was very friendly with very good attitude.
- $200 damage

200也没多少钱,就当打个炮,泄火

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-8-28 14:13:11 | 显示全部楼层
Oof 1/10 face, I've seen her as well as she's bom @foxvip, wasn't a fan of her face, but her body and service is really nice.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-8-28 16:57:53 | 显示全部楼层
If you think Bomi is a 1 then you haven't seen real hell yet. Go check out any of the C9 私做 or C9 at old looking spas, you are a true warrior if you can finish the session Personally, I like Bomi quite well, very friendly lady.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-8-28 17:54:41 | 显示全部楼层
Phantomhive 发表于 2023-8-28 16:57
If you think Bomi is a 1 then you haven't seen real hell yet. Go check out any of the C9 私做 or C9  ...

hunting since 2013, i think ive seen my fair share of c9s but bomi is an exception, very friendly lady, made the experience more tolerable

soulsweeper_7 发表于 2023-8-28 14:13
Oof 1/10 face, I've seen her as well as she's bom @foxvip, wasn't a fan of her face, but her body an ...

i agree, service was quite nice, unfortunate  that her face was a 1 to me lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-8-28 20:04:01 | 显示全部楼层
If Bomi is Bom of Foxvip or Syren. There is no way her face is "1" even though look is subjective. No agency will hire a mm who has a face rated at "1". I have checked 18 of her reports. Two gave her "6", five have her "6.5", seven gave her "7", two gave her "7.5" and two gave her "8". For me she is "7".

I don't know about your rating system. "1" must look like a pig head
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 02:23 , Processed in 0.039661 second(s), 14 queries .