AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7559|回复: 8

Baby @Syren

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-4-8 19:16:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Booking is easy and get responses quickly. I did pre-book and even got the location address ahead of time. It is at Highway 7 and Warden.

Face: 7.0, to others it could either be lower or higher depending on taste. Pictures in the ads are fake or heavily photoshopped because some would have resemblances. Baby got smaller face, eyes and cheeks with similar oval facial shape in the pictures.

Body: 8, she's definitely petite, well proportion, some curves, flat tummy, less to no fats at all, white skin and no blemishes, chest is perfect on her height at B+ firm natural. She stands as advertised 155 cm, maybe even lower, weight at 90 pounds or less. I best described her as tiny pretty cute! I asked her age. She said 21. It is debatable but passable at the same time. With her smaller height, frame and pretty looks, claim of in 20s is believable! My guess is mid to late 20s.

Service: 5.0, this is where it gets tricky. The usual K-girls acronym offerings are there. No complains. But, she wanted me to finish sooner. It was scheduled at 45 minutes. It was past 30 minutes (less 10 minutes SF2/WF and getting ready) when she started to act a little antsy and nagging. Minutes later she pulled out and said she'll continue with HJ. I talked to her a bit and was able to convince her we continue. Mind you, it was all same position, since I was unable to make any other moves. She even became starfish, but suddenly gets delighted when I said I'm ready to go. I went for CIM to finish. Well, I tried hard to enjoy what I payed for, instead got shorter end of the stick.

Attitude: 5.0, the on and off vibes was a total mood killer aside from use of lubes. This is where you draw the line between looks and services. I choose the latter most/all of the time. For sure there will be some will go for youthful/beautiful appearances and be satisfied lying beside her.

Repeat: No. Specially if you're a little blessed down there. This is one of those occasions it has drawbacks.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-4-9 10:50:45 | 显示全部楼层
Hi OP, your high score for face and body and low age (for K-girl) attracts me.  I wonder - did she put on lube right away before sex?  Or was she going dry during sex and had to put on lube?  Was she tight?  Did you try DATY?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-4-9 13:48:53 | 显示全部楼层
stevew48340 发表于 2023-4-9 10:50
Hi OP, your high score for face and body and low age (for K-girl) attracts me.  I wonder - did she p ...

Good questions. One thing for sure, she's young either by an actual age or by mere appearance. She's tiny, cute, good body proportion for her height. And, I see her boobs to be perfect on her physique. As I have mentioned no complains on this area along with K-Girls acronyms. What's off footing was she keep saying did you cum or done already and even said we've been having sex for 30 minutes.

The lube came when we were making out. I reach down there, but she stopped and put lube on my fingers. It's understandable. She put some more when she went on top for PS.
I did DATY, and she has to wipe off the lubes. She got hair, but it's all good and soft.

The lube came again when I put the dome. She's definitely tight, but she also allowed me to go deep couple of times. It would have been perfect, but went off tangent when she wanted me to finish with 15 minutes left (out of 45) and offered HJ. It totally kills entire session. I meant the lube was understandable. But, to ruin the mood was a total let down.

I played cool till the end. Well, she was on and off on personality wanting to please you and at same time get you off the door quickly.  

She's pretty, specially if your type is cute face, petite, slim, small body frame, natural boobs and younger appearance and her entire aura is pleasing. Just don't ask too much sex
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-4-9 14:00:52 | 显示全部楼层
lol。but the main reason so go there is to have sex. Lol.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-4-9 14:04:06 | 显示全部楼层
Interesting.  My session was a little different.  The first 10 minutes was pretty bad.  The bj wasnt great and she seemed to be quiet and didnt really like me.  However, once we started to do the deed, she was really good.  After talking a bit she got get nicer.   I agree with thr OPs scores l, but would score a little higher in attidude like 7.5 and service to be 6.  I am thinking i dodnt get the rush treatment because it was a quiet day for her.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-4-9 19:23:29 | 显示全部楼层
whitecloud 发表于 2023-4-9 14:04
Interesting.  My session was a little different.  The first 10 minutes was pretty bad.  The bj wasnt ...
Was it inexperienced on her part or she was able to get away most of the time?
It could have been a great session. Besides, with all the SP's I've seen @ Syren, Baby hands down is the best in terms of appearance (face and body) and age (young in her 20s).
I was surprised when I saw her and got the wow moment as soon as she undressed. The youthful look with petite proportional body is just amazing. That alone, to some would already be a treat! It will be her best selling point.
Your pick HH/$200, 45m/$260, 1H/$360(2shot $400). Again, as long as you don't expect GFE session, then it's all good. The K-Girls offerings are there, but only vanilla.  

撸Sir 发表于 2023-4-9 14:00
lol。but the main reason so go there is to have sex. Lol. Maybe yours is too big for her.

Exactly, sex is what we pay for.
Size does not matter. Women's vagina biologically can expand, otherwise they won't be conceiving babies. It's more on unwillingness. It's possible she could have gotten away most of the time. She's petite with small frame. If she squirm and complains, for sure you'll be concerned. Eventually you'll give up in order not to hurt her, presumably.
Well, I was able to convince her to continue. I went on slower pace and tried my best to enjoy. And, went for CIM to finish off.     
Everything went well afterwards, shower, casual talk, cleanup, getting dress, etc. Somehow she's back to GFE mode. I restrained myself and kept my cool to say the least. I don't want to leave on bad note, but I gave my 2 cents on overall session with her. She understands or not, I have no idea.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-4-9 21:08:33 | 显示全部楼层
Hmm, thanks for your explanation and with the other guy's data point, it seems this girl is YMMV.  I'll put her on my "maybe TDL".  BTW, if you like young and good attitude, try Tiffany from the same agency.  She addresses the attitude problem you had with Baby.  Probably younger  too.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-4-9 21:59:25 | 显示全部楼层
stevew48340 发表于 2023-4-9 21:08
Hmm, thanks for your explanation and with the other guy's data point, it seems this girl is YMMV.  I ...

You're welcome and thanks as well for the tips on Tiffany. She seems a real deal. I'll have her on my list.
I hope Baby was a case of YMMV, but I digress. I wish her the best.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-4-10 11:14:34 | 显示全部楼层
Tiffany sounds good, but i am getting poor with all the new talent.  Quality seems to be getting better.  Even at spas....

I still think spas suck, but at least you can see all the girls and choose the best one.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-28 19:04 , Processed in 0.036945 second(s), 13 queries .