AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9550|回复: 4

Reina @ Girls Generation

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-11-8 14:08:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
What’s up my bros… after not being fully satisfied with my last meal, was on the hunt again for some action.
Some of my usual kimchi and sushi was off over the weekend so I decided to try Reina at GG since she was so new and fresh. I think it was her first or second day.

Face: 7 The photos on the site are definitely her but again… Super heavy PS. Maybe not as heavy as Yuki but the filters were definitely on. Sharp chin, defined cheekbones for someone her size. Not big eyes but had a sleep sultry eye look to her. Very GND or OL type. Not sure if I would turn my head if I saw her on the street but she’s definitely not ugly. Visually she looks about 23-24.

Body: 7 This girl is thicc… 163cm and 55-60kg seems about right. Her arms were slim and you can definitely see some baby fat around the belly. Nice smooth skin that was a bit dry, but u can see her youth from the elasticity. Legs were not big either… overall I say for a girl her weight, it’s pretty well put together. If baby fat or having a bit of flab on her stomach bothers you, I say stay away.

Service: 7.5 definitely a GFE feeling. She opened the door and greeted me with a big smile and hug. Helped me undress and gave me a bit of LFK. SF2 where she soaped me up and stroked my cock in the shower for long that usual. This felt amazing and I let her know, but had to tell her to stop after a minute as I didn’t want to buss in the shower lol.
No WF was received. Onto the bed… no real routine as she is so new so she took my lead. DFK, DATY, 69. No digits were allowed. Her BBBJ skills were quite decent for a newbie. Started off licking it like a lollipop then when down the shaft with no hands. After about 5mins she started incorporating a HJ/BJ combo which felt amazing.
Popped on the cover and we went at it MPOS. Doggy, CG, reverse CG where I taught her the proper angles to use. Spooned her from the back and standing doggy. Basically pounded her non-stop for a good 35 mins or so before I exploded. Moans were a bit over top and fake at times, but it didn’t bother me that much. We just laid in the bed to chat after the deed was done until it was time to wash up again,

Attitude: 8 Always smiling, willing to please and follow your lead. Makes good effort to try to chat but keep in mind she knows little to no English. Overall, a good addition to the GG line up but she’s not for everyone.

Cost: $450 / 60 + tips.

Repeat: maybe

Recommended to bros who don’t mind thick girls and girls who expect you to take the lead.
Don’t recommend to bros if you want a PSE session, like skinny/slim or fit girls.

Any questions? Just ask away..
Happy Hunting bros

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-11-9 01:20:19 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your review bro. How is her ass, big or flat? Good to bounce?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-11-9 19:19:23 | 显示全部楼层
Was a nice meaty ass to play and bounce around on.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-11-12 00:34:12 | 显示全部楼层
Omg she offers special service...dunno if that should make me stay away or see her more...creampie is a dream of mine. Ahhhhh dilemma!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-11-13 18:11:18 | 显示全部楼层
For sure special service is an extra payment, but is it guaranteed when you asked or still YMMV?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 16:47 , Processed in 0.034248 second(s), 13 queries .