找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7143|回复: 0

Yuki @ Girls Generation

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-11-5 12:56:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
What’s up bros… it’s been a while.
Got got back into town and was hungry AF for a meal.
Quickly scanned the shops and Yuki caught my attention.
Her pics looked so hot I was dying to warm my meat in her lol.
GG is one of the shops I’m familiar with so I sent a text.
Seemed like she was booked up till late afternoon so I took a evening session. Might as well get a workout in before dinner lol
Anyways here goes:

Face: 6.5 When she opened the door, I was disappointed. She’s is the girl in the photos but definitely some photoshop wizardry going on for sure lol. She looks about 26-28 and has a mature but cute look. She also must have cut her hair because it was shorter, black and the way her bangs were cut, it made her face look rounder. So basically round face and chin, flat nose, but good skin tone and no acne that I can see. She’s definitely not ugly but no where near as hot as her pics.

Body: 7 The stats on the site seem accurate. Probably 163cm and 50kg. Huge D cup naturals in western standards. They were a bit too droopy for me. Nips and areole were light brown not pink, thicc ass and it wasn’t firm but plump. Stomach was decent, was pretty flat with not too much baby fat.

Service/Attitude: 8 As soon as I got into the room, we said hi and she immediately went in for DFK and rammed her tongue into my mouth lol. So we stood there and DFK for a while before getting undressed. SF2, no WF but I usually bypass the WF anyways. Got into the bed, she did a bit on nipple sucking before going to town on my meat. Really good BBBJ with DT. She tries to go all the way down even if she has to gag a little. I’m longer than average so I’ll give her some kudos for going all the way to the base. After about 5 mins of amazing bbbj and DT she turns to and asks “do u want to eat my pussy” and spun over for 69. We went at that for another 5 mins before she switched back to a standing bbbj. She was probably sucking a good 15 mins before I had to tell her I was ready for the main deed.
Asked for a pussy slide first but she declined unless it was covered so we just went straight to the action. Pounder her in doggy, standing doggy and standing mish up against the wall before I exploded inside her with the cover. She noticed I was still hard after I finished and she kept squeezing me and asked me to keep pumping which i complied.  
Washed up made some small talk and left. Aims to please, loud moans, dirty talk. Nothing bad to say here. She was so loud, anyone in the hallway would hear for sure. Loved her dirty talk of telling me to eat her pussy and that she wanted me to pound her deeper and harder and how my cock felt.

Donation: $300
Repeat: No…only because her looks and body are NMCOT.  

For those who like big saggy naturals and a thicc ass, go for it,
Those who are face fuckers and like slim/slender MM, I would avoid.
I think she’s good for non-Asian customers…so to all my white bros reading this… go for it lol.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 21:39 , Processed in 0.034211 second(s), 13 queries .