AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7417|回复: 4

Scarlett @ SexyFriendsToronto

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-10-6 15:15:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A few bros have considered Scarlett as one of the best SPs this summer. So I made the appintment with high expectation. I saw her earlier in the week, and she does not disappoint. I met her at the NY location, where parking is available at the rear of the building. It is a older condo, but it does not impact the overall experience.

F: 6. The photos on SFT are a fair representation. I am sure 99% of the men wont be disappointed by her appearance. If I have to be picky, I would say that her skin tone is tanner than the photos, and the skin is not as smooth. I found these (tone and smothness of skin) to be pretty common in white SPs. I have visited probably 8 white SPs so far, and only one or two has smooth and pale skin. Age wise, Scarlett is probably late 20s or early 30s. Another thing is about the perfume she wears, which is much stronger than what I prefer.

B: 6. Scarlett is not a spinner for sure. Probably 168cm height. She is thic, but not big. Pretty soft C~D cup tits for a white SPs.

S: 7. Service wise, there is nothing to complaint about, and everything need to be provided was provided. Shower is solo, which is pretty common for non-asian SPs. I didn't kiss at all because that is not my thing, but I am pretty sure she offers it based on the kissing attempt she made during my visit. BBBJ is slow and sloppy, and she played enough attention to my balls.  

A: 9. Scarlett is probably one of the most cheerful SPs I have ever met. She totally cheered me up from the second I walked in, and she put a lot of effort to make sure that I feel good (mentally and/or emotionally). She smiles and laughs a lot and make the vibe very very positive and friendly. Although I know all these are, for a lack of better word, part of the act/script, but the willingness and ability to put this act together is what set her apart from the rest of the SPs.

Damage: 220/30min

Repeat: No. Although I think Scarlett is an excellent SPs, she is not my type. I like college age white girls with pale skin, natural big tits, and pink nipple. Scarlett does not offer these. However, she is like a friendly front desk who make you feel good about being there and provide excellent service for your visit. Also, as I am writing this review, I realized that today (10/6) is her last day. So I am not sure repeat is possible nor how useful my review will be for the forum if Scarlett is gonna take a break.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-10-8 09:45:02 | 显示全部楼层
college age white girls with pale skin, natural big tits, and pink nipple, those are rare in the market right? Would love to see the same
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-10-11 07:30:27 | 显示全部楼层
djb1991 发表于 2022-10-8 09:45
college age white girls with pale skin, natural big tits, and pink nipple, those are rare in the mar ...

lol absolutely, Air from Mirage is a spinner, B- tits, 8 for attitude and body, so closet SP to the description
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-10-11 11:14:12 | 显示全部楼层
ChickenSniper 发表于 2022-10-11 07:30
lol absolutely, Air from Mirage is a spinner, B- tits, 8 for attitude and body, so closet SP to th ...

You mean Ari?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-10-11 15:52:05 | 显示全部楼层

haha yah. stupid autocorrect
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 12:42 , Processed in 0.037628 second(s), 13 queries .