AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5009|回复: 2

Leila @ QQ Spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-22 14:25:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Had tried QQ twice in the past and both times it felt like a waste of my time and money (for what I’m looking for).
For service, beyond a good connection, I look for good DFK & BBBJ to ever repeat.

Met the girls (had 4 options) and chose Leila. Almost took one named LV, short petite Asian, but Leila was the hottest in my eyes (was wearing daisy dukes in wedge-heels and this was a big turn-on).

Leila told me she’s 23 and looks it. Looks Filipino, but told me she’s Cuban descent (I highly doubt it imo), doesn’t speak Spanish either. GND face. Nice (which means skinny, slim, slender) body, esp ass/legs combo. The picture on the website looks like its her.

Her personality is okay, we got along. For service she provides CBJ/FS. No DATY, no kissing (LFK/DFK). She will lick your nipples and kiss your neck though. Does a lot of moaning during FS. If this girl provided true GFE (DFK/DATY/BBBJ) along with FS I’d def repeat and put her on rotation (esp if CIM was also there). BUT as is, this felt like a very lacklustre experience for me. MUCH better value out there for my time & money imo. Not worth the damage at all which was 180 for 30m.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-25 16:17:43 | 显示全部楼层
Leila got her boobs done right? She didn’t have to she looked good without them before
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-10-7 21:48:32 | 显示全部楼层
Many girls don’t do dfk in Qq spa
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 15:13 , Processed in 0.033283 second(s), 13 queries .