AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5676|回复: 17

Bella @ June

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-11-30 19:22:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I was working downtown, so decided to check out June's cafe.  Arrived at the good time with 6 girls available.  Spent 38 seconds and narrow it down to dim sum Bella and very good looking kimchi.  While I was hesitating, Ms. June give me a warmest Chinese tea,..... Might be a hint, Dim sum it is then.  Not going to repeat Bella's service since many Ching already provided  detail review.      

http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6342

Summary

I like her smile, and her jokes, we talked a lot, hard to do show and tell at the same time but did it.  Her body is 7.5/10' but I am totally OK with those "killer bee" Boobs.  She is good in both Cantonese , mandarin, an ok English .  In case Bros here are looking for someone to "talk" :p
I like the location, although many bro complains the parking and it's far from uptown, but if  you have any chance to be near by at the right timming, this is an excellent choice.

Repeat?  I will say yes, as long as June continue supply me that warm Chinese tea, but willing to try kimchi as well, man made beauty, but I know she wants me badly.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-11-30 21:25:14 | 显示全部楼层
a warmest Chinese tea,..... Might be a hint

Bro, you are so lovely.... OR your name is James ... James BOND
June always provides me tea even i went for Jap, Kimchi... or dimsum
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-11-30 22:17:29 | 显示全部楼层
Do you happen to know all the mm's name?  including the kimchi?
This will refresh c-hings knowledge of the June's garage since they have the same group of mms for a long time. May be one or two change once a while
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-12-1 03:12:09 | 显示全部楼层
bella is usaully pretty quiet and from experience if she talked that much to you, she might like you that way.  I am happy to hear that you had a great time.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-12-1 11:47:36 | 显示全部楼层
ah_chin 发表于 2012-11-30 22:17 static/image/common/back.gif
Do you happen to know all the mm's name?  including the kimchi?
This will refresh c-hings knowledge  ...

No, sorry bro, this is my first time to June's.  She just simply told me what mean i can choose, such as sushi, kimchi, dim sum, northern mushroom, etc.  i am an old school, like to run a beauty pageant before i choose who my lover is.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-12-1 11:49:12 | 显示全部楼层
damngood 发表于 2012-11-30 21:25 static/image/common/back.gif
a warmest Chinese tea,..... Might be a hint

Bro, you are so lovely.... OR your name is James ...  ...

yes, very sensitive and emotional, if Mr. June pours me a green tea, i might go for sushi...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-12-1 11:51:26 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2012-12-1 03:12 static/image/common/back.gif
bella is usaully pretty quiet and from experience if she talked that much to you, she might like you ...

thanks Bro, my theory is.... if I am going to spend time and money on that girl, i will try my very best to get the best ROI.    Many Bro is looking for GFE... but you have to try your HH lover as a girl friend first.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-12-1 11:59:57 | 显示全部楼层
forgot to mention, two suggestion to June.

1. Not sure if they can provide "mouthwash" for MMs or customers, certainly i know my jj is delicious for BBBJ, but i don't want other bro has a "Fresh" start after me

2. Not sure if any garage allows you to bring your own condom, not that impress with Durex purple, i want MMs to try my glowing in the dark/Ultra thin/X-small size/made in Japan condom.....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-12-1 12:03:11 | 显示全部楼层
Every mm who is clean conscious carry own mouth wash. Just ask for it.  And just ask if ok use own brand condom and explain your jj is small and needs thin condominium in order to cum.  How can they say no?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-12-1 13:01:43 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2012-12-1 12:03 static/image/common/back.gif
Every mm who is clean conscious carry own mouth wash. Just ask for it.  And just ask if ok use own b ...

7 gor..

small condom doesn't mean small JJ, I like wear short short...

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 10:07 , Processed in 0.037795 second(s), 14 queries .