找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8612|回复: 11

Tatiana @ Love&Secret

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-15 09:50:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tatiana @ Love&Secret

Great to see Asian agencies dip into non-Asian girls.  Frankly, I think white agencies the way they write up girls is too lenient.  The way Asian's sees beauty is much different.  I must say I don't see non-Asian chicks often, but Tatiana is definitely someone you DO NOT WANT to miss!  Tatiana is Latina from Mexico City.  Big eye, pouty red lips, light olive skin with long black hair.  She has a tall nose and high cheek bones... Her looks is more model like then a girl off the street, in fact, I find her super attractive.  Her body was also a perfect hourglass shape.  Nice big bubble bum, that is firm and meaty, tiny waist and a BIG D-cup manmades.  The only thing I would complain about, if I HAVE to complain is that her manmades have big areolas.. not something I like.. her body definitely got some work done too, may be a tummy tuck where you see some surgery marks on her.  But from the back... and that was the money... doing her doggy.. the back looks amazing.. especially when her meaty ass bounce on your cock... Service wise, she was very passionate... Great deep throat BBBJ, she actually don't let her lips leave your cock until you ask her to... fucking her was amazing as she was playing with her clit the whole time when I was fucking her.. looking like she truely is enjoying my dick inside... fucked her mish, doggy... multiple doggy in mirror position.. then unload all on her chest... Session was more than great.. it was excellent!!F: 8 (well put together Latina, big eyes, high cheerk bones, sharp lips and sharp chin and long just below should black hair... only thing I would be careful is that she wore bright red lip stick when seeing me.. so I got lipstick all over my neck, cock, base of my cock.. it was a bitch to remove... ask for some alcohol naps to clean up)
B: 8 (-0.5 for the big areolas and +0.5 for the ass.  Full disclosure.. I feel the pics accentuates her ass too much, especially the one with red dress.  Its big round and meaty, but no wear as disproportionate as the photos... The room, on bed photos resembles her ass more.. and its very proportionally nice.  Big D-cup manmades, with tiny waist.. i'd say she is 24" or even 25" at most.. with a big meaty bubble butt.. some surgical scars on the front of her body.. but she just has a amazing body.. on my way from the shower, I was walking behing her just to stare at how nice her ass is. and how I will tear that ass up while fucking her)
Service: 8 (very accommodating... very passionate... A lot of tongue with DFK and BBBJ.. not sloppy which I like.. overall she is a passionate Latina that I will go fuck over and over again)
A: 8 (smiles all the way, only simple English words.. if you know Spanish.. its a bonus.. not clock watcher.. altho she K.O.ed me in 30m during my 45m session)
Photos: Real
Repeat: Yes, definitely.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-15 10:49:20 | 显示全部楼层
King would you say she is not fat? Like she does not have thicc legs. You said she is hourglass so I assume she doesn't have belly rolls? Thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-15 12:56:24 | 显示全部楼层
How big and obvious are the surgical scar marks?  Right across her belly?
Thanks for the review and help!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-15 12:57:04 | 显示全部楼层
is it the usual Y&F location?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-7-16 09:16:55 | 显示全部楼层
@neo_lupus -- Not fat at all. She is prolly one of the finest latinas I have seen in the gta..
@shagmate -- not really, you can see the marks but not that obvious when you are fucking her.
@honnet -- Yes at YnF
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-19 19:03:49 | 显示全部楼层
Is her man-made well done? Do they look and feel hard?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-24 21:49:51 | 显示全部楼层
$300 for 45..if she is that hot + good service like how you describe her then the price is justified. I might try this one
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-25 09:01:09 | 显示全部楼层
Hi king, do you know if she provides dfk and ps? Thanks.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-26 01:30:27 | 显示全部楼层
shaved down below?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-26 17:19:03 | 显示全部楼层

was trimmed, not fully shaven
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 03:06 , Processed in 0.053108 second(s), 13 queries .