AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10689|回复: 7

Yua @ Girls Generation

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-11 15:06:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
What’s up my bros… was feeling hungry last week and was scanning all the shops for a meal.
Noticed that Yua is a premium priced sushi who just started on her 2nd day so I texted the keeper. To my surprise an appointment was readily available so I immediately drove out to the location.
This was a new building for me in NY and I’ve been to the one next to it before.
Nonetheless, parking was easy underground and there is actual cell phone service underground unlike the next building over. Got the code and went up.

Face: 7.5 - The photos are of her but definitely touched up and she has more make up on in the pics. In person, her make up was a lot lighter which I don’t mind at all. She has a cute face and I would rate her as above average for a Japanese girl as most sushi are average or below. More like a pretty sweet looking girl you working at a ramen shop or Starbucks. Definitely not like a girl you would see at a club. Age range 22-25 imo.

Body: 7.5 - Yua opened the door on a black dress that wasn’t that sexy. In fact, it was pretty big and loose on her so I really didn’t know what to expect underneath there. When she took off her dress, I was pleasantly surprised that her body was quite nice. She isn’t the exact body type that I like but it was nice overall. She’s a bit on the shorter side so her thighs were a bit thick but but not too thick. Shorter torso, with a nice set of B cups with pretty big eraser nipples that were light brown. Smooth skin and her body is exactly what you would expect from a MM in her 20s.

Service: 7 - Definitely a basic vanilla GFE experience. Started off with a SF2 no WF. Then LFK that became DFK, she isn’t the best kisser but she tries. Catbath then BBBJ and there wasn’t enough pressure so I had to guide her a bit to tell how I liked it. She definitely needs to improve in this department. Switched to 69 and DATY. Then flipped her onto her back to continue the DATY, Kitty is only trimmed short but not shaved bald. On went the dome and we did MPOS, CG, Doggy then to mish where I went nice and slow until I finally unloaded. Kitty wasn’t super tight but it wasn’t loose either. She has cute little moans but you can tell she was shy. She didn’t give off the JAV experience as she only moaned and didn’t really say any words in Japanese. A bit disappointing but not a deal breaker.

Attitude: 8.5 - definitely a nice girl and willing to accommodate within her limits but limited English. Luckily for me, I can speak some basic Japanese which did help the overall experience. She is more of the reserved quiet type and I wish she could have been more vocal overall. She’s definitely opens up and likes to chat after the deed is done.

Recommend to bros who don’t mind basic GFE services and willing to take the lead.
Not recommended to bros who are looking for a JAV or more PSE session.

Cost: $350/45 plus tip as that’s the minimum rate.

Repeat: a big MAYBE… I generally like more a more spicy session…think of Molly, Rika, Catherine, Bom, Blair etc… but this was a nice change of pace. I don’t mind taking the lead sometimes and Yua was ok overall. A vanilla session with a younger than average meal compared to what’s out there now.
Still not D4U level and if Yua is $450/h, I’d rather pay $50-$100 more at D4U to get 8 and 9s all across the board.

Happy Hunting bros
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-11 16:38:35 | 显示全部楼层
I would say this is pretty much accurate with my experience, I definitely don't mind taking the lead so service was good for me
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-11 17:13:44 | 显示全部楼层
Very detailed review, thanks.

What's with Japanese MM? I don't get it why they are price higher than kimchi. From what I notice, looks and service wise kimchi are better.

Is it because they fulfill some JAV experience some wolves are into?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-11 17:49:46 | 显示全部楼层
Every bro on this forum seems to know some “basic Japanese” except me
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-11 19:15:50 | 显示全部楼层
I think F can be either 7.5 or 8 depending on the angles. She is definitely pretty and I think she's around mid 20s. Feels like being with a petite innocent girl rather than being with an experience professional.

Btw, her underneath were as pretty as her face.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-11 20:50:06 | 显示全部楼层
She is too hyped up now lol, sounds like a pass for me
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-7-12 08:51:02 | 显示全部楼层
@macke - could be supply vs demand and the allure of Japanese MM as JAV idol. Sadly most sushi meals are poor in comparison with kimchi so I definitely agree with you.

@ asr4848 - agreed… she was young and pretty but the rest was quite plain.

@ yogaska - c’mon Frank, time to pick up a Genki textbook and Japanese Pod101 to start learning lol

@ Aizen - I agree…some bros on here hyped her up way too much. Some bros who are service oriented like you and I will be slightly disappointed overall.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-12 20:25:54 | 显示全部楼层
macke 发表于 2022-7-11 17:13
Very detailed review, thanks.

What's with Japanese MM? I don't get it why they are price higher th ...

because they are a lot younger.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 20:07 , Processed in 0.041819 second(s), 13 queries .